• bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Fire
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Flawless
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Devious
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Naughty

BY BAREMINERALS

The Matte Liquid Lipstick you loved from Gen Nude is now available in 10 bold shades that dare to make a statement. We've used our decades of experience developing foundation shades to curate the best range of bold reds, pinks and berries that can work on any skin tone.

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick is long lasting, cream-to-matte lipstick with a lightweight texture that isn't sticky. Our Matte Liquid Lipstick is formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract the dryness often associated with matte formulas. The silky, primer-infused lipstick glides on with a flexible applicator and dries to a long lasting, full-coverage natural matte finish. The primer also helps with transfer resistance, helping to prevent feathering and bleeding.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Usage:

Use the included flexible applicator, which is pointed to enable precise application, and apply directly to lips or after Under Over Lip Liner to prolong wear. Matte Liquid Lipcolor is designed for a soft focus look, but if you prefer more definition, use Under Over Lip Liner after your lipcolor application.

For maximum transfer resistance, wait 10 minutes after application before eating or drinking.

• Do the bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks app...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on after you have eaten something?3 Answers
bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on matte and is very long lasting, it applies easily , and is so smooth!!!" in 89 reviews
  • "Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. [product:bareminerals-statement-matte-liquid-lipcolor]" in 53 reviews
  • "I love this line! I wear bare escentuals lip gloss and stain all the time. The colors are natural and look amazing on. They also last! They are a nice consistency too and smell nice! The matte took me a little bit to figure out (make sure to blot) but it looks awesome!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got two shades, cult and hemp. These nude shades are really rare to find in this brand with this kind of quality and smoothness. They are perfect nude shades that are yellow and peachy based. Most of the nude shades are pink toned which I don't like. And I mix them with other lipcolors like makeup forever, colourpop, and manhattan to get different shades. It's looooong lasting and very moisturizing and smells amazing. " in 17 reviews
Jessica P.
Elgin
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The new applicator is better, but both apply pretty well. It needs reapplication usually, but I love the colors and feel to it. I’ve bought these lipsticks tons and I have a friend that loves them too. Would definitely recommend!
Kurstin S.
This lip gloss smells like a brownie or some amazing dessert. It makes your lips feel soft and smooth. It stays on a long time and it is a reputable brand that maintains a great reputation and it's easy to see why. Buying more colors asap!
Leah H.
De Kalb, MS
I adore this liquid lipstick. It has great pigment and it lasts all day. If I start to feel like my lips are dry, I will layer a gloss on top and it’s perfect. Bo$$ and XYZ are my favorite colors by far.
Caroline A.
This is my absolute FAV lipstick!! It goes on very creamy which I love! It stays on for a few hours but I always have it with me to reapply. The colors of this collection are so pretty and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Brittyn R.
Piedmont, Oklahoma
This is my absolute favorite. #1 go-to. I have the shade “BO$$” and it’s perfect. I love it. It is super hydrating and creamy. It smells AMAZING!! Smells like chocolate pudding:) definitely recommend!
AnneLovett T.
Kansas City
Review for: Flawless more...
8 hour liquid lipstick with a gorgeous matte finish. This liquid lip does not leave lips feeling dry. Being a makeup artist I’m constantly talking with clients and drinking coffee and I never need to reapply or even use a lip liner.
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
Anything bareMinerals I really do love but I love these lipsticks I feel like they're very pretty and I feel like the last like a long time during the day and I feel like you get your money worth out of
Stephanie P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Flawless more...
I absolutely recommend and love this product. It stays on my lips but does not dry them out, plus it doesn’t get on my teeth. The color is beautiful and when I reapply it looks just as fresh as when I first put it on.
Courtney C.
Thousand Oaks
My favorite liquid lipstick because it never fully dries. It doesn’t get super dry and make your lips look all cracked. It stays slightly creamy and moist. Makes it look flawless. This product also smells amazing
Mary E.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Other more...
Amazing liquid lipstick, my favorite formula. Nice velvet matte formula that smells so good and lasts a good time on the lips. Super easy to apply and looks so good. Would definitely recommend and repurchase
Amin F.
Is it better than kat Von D? :-)
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I need to try these! Are they good? Anyone recommend?
Ariana D.