Jesly P.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Other more...
Okay so this has to be my favorite liquid lipsticks I fell in love the first time I tried them because they’re so creamy when you put them on and the colors are super pretty. I had to get a new one because the one I had was out and I wanted to try a new color and I love it as well and after it dries it looks matte but it doesn’t look dry at all and also doesn’t dry your lips so I really like that about it, the formula is amazing I would recommend it to anyone!