Morgan B.
Carver, MA
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this liquid lip because I need a pure new that matched my lip color and "Slay" was it for me! The packaging is so simple and elegant and easily travel friendly as this is my go-to liquid lip. The doe foot applicator is one of the best and helps me have a precise application with no mess. The shade range of this line is pretty wide and I believe there is a shade for everyone, from the deep reds, to the rosy pinks and more. Overall, I love this liquid lip and carry to around in my purse day to day and have actually given this product as a gift to others.