Kat J.
1,151 reviews
I got this particular lip product in a set from Ulta where it came with a matching lipliner,... I already knew I loved Bareminerals matte liquid lipsticks, but I have never had a dark/bold color in my collection, so I was taking a leap....

And it totally paid off!!! This is hands down my absolute FAVORITE red lip now!!!!! It’s a spectacularly gorgeous color and it has the same smooth non-drying comfort of Bareminerals lip products... Normally reds can be tricky for me, because I can’t wear bright or orange toned red lipsticks without looking like a clown. This shade Naughty is the perfect true red, possibly with a bit of a blue tone to it. It’s a stunning, deep color, that works perfectly for a party or a night out. It doesn’t dry out your lips or accentuate fine lines, it doesn’t transfer, and it doesn’t bleed out of your lip line or feather at all (especially when you use the matching lipliner with it). This duo was $24 at Ulta and both products are full-sized, which made this gorgeous liquid lip only $12. What an amazing deal! I recommend it to everybody! I might just buy another as a backup for when I run out,...