BY BAREMINERALS

Meet the 5-second makeover. Statement Luxe-Shine Lipstick offers our boldest shade range yet: a curated assortment of red, pink and berry lipsticks that was developed using our decades of foundation shade experience to work on all skin tones.

This new full coverage lipstick formula provides the one-swipe color that made Moxie Lipstick a favorite, with a new modern finish, a primer infused comfortable feel, and long lasting color that resists feathering and bleeding.

With 10 glossy, long lasting lipstick shades to choose from, it's never been easier to make a statement.

Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mango Butter Dimer Dilinoleyl Esters/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate/Ipdi Copolymer, Triisocetyl Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Nylon-12, Water (Aqua/Eau), Swertia Chirata Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage:

Apply directly to lips, or use the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush for more definition.

Lining is not necessary as the formula resists feathering and bleeding, but you may pre-line to prolong wear, or post-line to define and finish your look.

bareMinerals Statement™ Luxe Shine Lipstick
  • "love love love this lipstick! i wear it almost every day. they have such a creamy consistency and last a really long time. i've paired it with lip gloss and it makes it last even longer! will definitely be repurchased in multiple colors." in 3 reviews
J :.
I have this in the shades "Frenchie" (pictured) and "Hustler". I love the formula on both of them. They go on smooth and last so long. I actually left Hustler on one day just to see how long it would last and it wasn't until about hour 18 that the middle started to wear off and I had been eating and drinking throughout the day as normal. I slept and the next day still had a good amount on my lips and none on my pillow. Then I washed it off. I felt like 28 hours was sufficient. Haha! Hustler is so beautiful and would go with a lot of skin tones really well. Frenchie is quite bright and I doubt I will wear it much, but that has nothing to do with the formula. It just isn't the right color for me. bareMinerals Statement™ Luxe Shine Lipstick
Jordan K.
Review for: Frenchie more...
I get compliments every time I wear this lipstick! Color and pigment is stunning and leaves a stain behind after the creamy lipstick has come off from eating/drinking. Sometimes I’ll purposely remove the lipstick because I love the stain look and apply clear gloss or lip balm on top.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Srsly Red more...
I received the mini of this in an ULTA order back in December. I'm not the biggest fan of red but I thought I might as well try it out. It was a big surprise how much I liked this lipstick. It went on like butter and stayed on for a while. I only had to reapply a couple of times but I wasn't eating or anything crazy. I recommend this lipstick and will definitely be purchasing more!
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Srsly Red more...
This was my very first red lipstick. I was a little nervous to try red, but this is gorgeous and looks great! I love how long it lasts and how bright of a color it is! I would definitely buy this again!
Justyne J.
Savannah
Review for: Tease, Elite more...
I was super hesitant to get a “shine” lipstick but these turned out so beautiful! I’m usually more of a matte lover but this was perfect. The formula is soft and amazing like their gen nudes and I’d definitely recommend these beauties!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This Bare Minerals is a soft, easy to apply lipstick. I like the color Srsly Red. It is full of color and very smooth on my lips. It does not stay on very long but, beautiful when reapplied.
Hannah G.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Alpha, Flash, Hustler, Srsly Red, NSFW more...
These are my favorite and they stay on so well even without a lip liner! I’m low maintenance about lip color so it’s perfect for me. They’re very long lasting too! I brag about these to my friends constantly.
Courtney C.
Thousand Oaks
Super creamy lipstick that doesn’t dry or flake off. I love using this when I need a lip color but my lips are a little dry. It absorbs into our lips really nicely and applies evenly and smoothly. Love love love it.
Brittney V.
Pullman, MI
Love bareminerals! This lipstick is beautiful but it seems not created equal. I bought one and it stayed smooth all day and it was a nude but the red was horrible and flaky...weird.
Elizabeth N.
This lipstick is amazing! It goes on like butter and as the day goes by it lightens to a softer tint but still beautiful. Doesn’t wear off fast and I wear it a lot. It is one of my personal favorites and you will not be disappointed.
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Does this last all day?
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
How well does this stay on? I hate reapplying every sip of coffee.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
É bom? Vale a pena?
Can I get this product to try
Dhara P.
Are these lipsticks long lasting?