BY BAREMINERALS

Meet the 5-second makeover. Statement Luxe-Shine Lipstick offers our boldest shade range yet: a curated assortment of red, pink and berry lipsticks that was developed using our decades of foundation shade experience to work on all skin tones.

This new full coverage lipstick formula provides the one-swipe color that made Moxie Lipstick a favorite, with a new modern finish, a primer infused comfortable feel, and long lasting color that resists feathering and bleeding.

With 10 glossy, long lasting lipstick shades to choose from, it's never been easier to make a statement.

Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mango Butter Dimer Dilinoleyl Esters/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate/Ipdi Copolymer, Triisocetyl Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Nylon-12, Water (Aqua/Eau), Swertia Chirata Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage:

Apply directly to lips, or use the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush for more definition.

Lining is not necessary as the formula resists feathering and bleeding, but you may pre-line to prolong wear, or post-line to define and finish your look.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "love love love this lipstick! i wear it almost every day. they have such a creamy consistency and last a really long time. i've paired it with lip gloss and it makes it last even longer! will definitely be repurchased in multiple colors." in 3 reviews
Maya S.
Review for: Frenchie more...
I joined bareminerals’s rewards program, and they allowed me to pick a free full-sized lipstick for my birthday! I chose the shade Frenchie and I love it! It’s a fuchsia color with a glossy finish. It’s pretty big and seems like it’ll last long. It's very creamy but takes a couple shades to get a heavier look. It almost looks like a lip stain, which I like because it looks natural and pretty. The packaging is strong and the lipstick has no scent. As a warning, it does stain the lips a little bit. You could wear this as an everyday look, or with a smokey eye as an evening look. I'd like to try one of their nude shades one day!

Use with  Milani Color Statement Lipliner in Fuchsia
J :.
I have this in the shades "Frenchie" (pictured) and "Hustler". I love the formula on both of them. They go on smooth and last so long. I actually left Hustler on one day just to see how long it would last and it wasn't until about hour 18 that the middle started to wear off and I had been eating and drinking throughout the day as normal. I slept and the next day still had a good amount on my lips and none on my pillow. Then I washed it off. I felt like 28 hours was sufficient. Haha! Hustler is so beautiful and would go with a lot of skin tones really well. Frenchie is quite bright and I doubt I will wear it much, but that has nothing to do with the formula. It just isn't the right color for me. bareMinerals Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick
Suzanne D.
Portland, ME
Review for: Srsly Red more...
The formula on this is my favorite for lipsticks, and this is my favorite bright red. The first time I put it on I couldn’t even believe how luxurious it felt and how perfectly it covered my lips. I got it as a free gift with purchase and loved it so much that I went out and bought a set of minis in the other luxe colors, and I love all of those too. I didn’t have trouble with bleeding or feathering, and it didn’t dry my lips out. It also lasts me much longer than most brands of lipstick.
Jordan K.
Review for: Frenchie more...
I get compliments every time I wear this lipstick! Color and pigment is stunning and leaves a stain behind after the creamy lipstick has come off from eating/drinking. Sometimes I’ll purposely remove the lipstick because I love the stain look and apply clear gloss or lip balm on top.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Srsly Red more...
I received the mini of this in an ULTA order back in December. I'm not the biggest fan of red but I thought I might as well try it out. It was a big surprise how much I liked this lipstick. It went on like butter and stayed on for a while. I only had to reapply a couple of times but I wasn't eating or anything crazy. I recommend this lipstick and will definitely be purchasing more!
Melissa W.
Columbus
Review for: Srsly Red more...
This was my very first red lipstick. I was a little nervous to try red, but this is gorgeous and looks great! I love how long it lasts and how bright of a color it is! I would definitely buy this again!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This Bare Minerals is a soft, easy to apply lipstick. I like the color Srsly Red. It is full of color and very smooth on my lips. It does not stay on very long but, beautiful when reapplied.
Courtney C.
Thousand Oaks
Super creamy lipstick that doesn’t dry or flake off. I love using this when I need a lip color but my lips are a little dry. It absorbs into our lips really nicely and applies evenly and smoothly. Love love love it.
Morgan J.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Elite (rose berry w/gold pearl) more...
I liked the color of this lipstick. I also liked how it went on. To me, it dried weird on my lips. My lips dry out very fast so I wasn't sure if it was me or the lipstick. I would buy again to try it again.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I like the color selection and the pigmentation of this lipstick. They're easy to use and are kind of opaque but glide on beautifully. I purchased these at ulta. They aren't sticky and the shine is very subtle. It almost feels like a tinted lip moisturized. They do transfer but last anfood while before I had to reapply.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Does this last all day?
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
How well does this stay on? I hate reapplying every sip of coffee.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
É bom? Vale a pena?
Can I get this product to try
Dhara P.
Are these lipsticks long lasting?