bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

A glamorous deluxe-size jar and playful charm bracelet dress up our cult favorite setting powder for the holidays. MINERAL VEIL translucent setting powder is a multitasking essential for all skin types and tones. Totally weightless, the clean mineral formula sets makeup so it lasts longer, absorbs excess oil throughout the day and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or bare skin. The result is a photo-ready, soft-focus finish. This collector's edition jar contains even more of the clean beauty essential that is free of talc, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oils and fragrance.

BENEFITS

• Absorbs oil to keep your skin looking fresh
  • Minimizes the look of pores and imperfections for a filtered, soft-focus finish
  • Totally translucent (no unflattering white cast)
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

CLEAN FORMULA

• Talc-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Vegan
  • Formulated WITHOUT parabens, binders, fillers, oils, waxes, fragrance and preservatives
  • None of our products are tested on animals

Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. May Contain (and/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

To blur pores and fine lines, absorb excess oil and set your makeup, use our Supreme Finisher Brush to sweep MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder across your T-zone, cheeks or all over your face.

Tip: For oilier complexions or in humid climates, apply MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder BEFORE your favorite bareMinerals foundation, then re-apply as a last step to set your makeup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Peoria, IL
Same great bare minerals mineral veil better packaging! I think it is a nice sheet barrier and setting powder. I think I would love this in a shaker bottle as well for travel. I would purchase again.
Ashburn, VA
I really like this setting powder! I have some darker spots on my face and this powder helps even everything out. Along with keeping my face from getting too oily throughout the day.
Brooklyn , NY
I never used bare minerals products before, I purchased this setting powder thinking it wasn't for my dry skin type or dark skin tone. I surely under estimated this product it gives a beautiful finish its light weight but with my dry under eye area I wouldn't bake. I have tried but I prefer to just dust it over my concealed areas. I don't think the products is for baking , no one else mentioned it but the way to apply this setting powder is to tap a small amount in the lid take a brush swirl it in the cap to warm it up before dusting it over the skin. Using too much on dark skin tone may make it give off a ghost cast. The packaging is a great frosty container with a sliver lid also it comes with a cute silvered star bracelet. I'm interested in buying the  Bare Escentuals Hydrating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder it may just be better for my dry skin.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is a really cute deluxe sized package of the finishing powder. It’s a really good deal if you like mineral powders. I feel like this powder works best if you’re more on dry or combo skin. If you’re oily then this can look pretty cakey. The bracelet is cute.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
omg you guys this stuff is like magic! I love this setting powder from bareMinerals! I love this brand but this powder really flawlessly blends all my make up together to look like a smooth airbrushed finish look! I was suprised!
Longview
Purchased at: ULTA
You guys! This product changed everything for me! This really blends the whole look together makes everything look softer. Easy to use and lasts long. I’ve bought this product multiple times and never had any complaints
Orchard Hill , GA
I love Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. It’s always been one of my holy grail products. It’s not cakey and applies and blends into the skin really good. It makes my face look flawless. It’s very finely milled. I would definitely recommend this powder.
Dallas, TX
This is most definitely worth the splurge, especially if this is a staple in your makeup routine. These Deluxe holiday sets are an amazing bang for your buck and last forever. Only downside is that unlike the original size, these do not have the twist top to close off the powder, making it not ideal for travel.
Pelzer, SC
This is a great setting powder! I absolutely love it! It leaves a great finish across your foundation! It’s honestly a holy grail! It doesn’t crease through the day either!! I would so recommend to my fellow beauty gurus!
Andover, MA
I am so in love with this finishing powder! I bought it around Christmas time when it was offered in a deluxe size with a beautiful frosted container with charms. I read a lot of amazing reviews edits deciding on it and I am so happy I did. My husband said he had never seen my face look so smooth.

Looking for your answer?