MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersbareMinerals
Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder

bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder

Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder

Is this setting powder flashback proof?
Is this powder worth the hype?
Start your review of bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder!
Pflugerville, TX
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Ally M.
Review for: Original
I haven’t used bareminerals foundation in a few years, but I still love this setting powder! I like it to wear it just over some moisturizer when I want to smooth my skin but still look barefaced. It’s all I’m wearing in this picture. It just touches up the skin and lightly controls oil.
Altoona, AL
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Catherine H.
Review for: Original
I love,love ,love Bare Minerals makeup,This one is the Mineral Veil after u put the Bare Minerals foundation on.It makes your skin look flawless,and makes your skin glow.i was shocked BC it stays on all day,even if u are outside or at work ,when u sweat it still looks perfect.Highly recommend it.
Carson, CA
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Jane T.
Perfect finishing powder! Not cakey at all. I have dry skin type and this powder doesn’t dry my skin which is really important for me because usually I have to use finish spray to make my makeup looks less cakey
Plant City, FL
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: Illuminating
This is a great translucent powder to put on anytime! Finish or refresh with just a few brushstrokes!! This formula is so light and leaves a pretty glow without covering your other work!
SouthWestFlorida
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Crystal B.
Very rarely do I use a full face of makeup; for daily use I am a BB cream/drugstore translucent powder kinda girl. However, sometimes you need more; sometimes you need to go all out. When I want to really fix myself up, this is what I use. My very oily/problematic skin looks flawless when I apply this! It’s not inexpensive, but if you don’t use it every day it’ll last forever. I’ve had mine a year so far; whenever I finally run out, I’ll be purchasing more.
Bel Air, MD
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder is an awesome mineral powder! It's very finely milled and gives you an absolutely flawless complexion! I get the original but there are several different finishes. This is definitely one of my favorite powders!
Ponchatoula, LA
I Love Bare Minerals/Ecentials Mineral Veil! It is one of my go to mineral powders. I use it first after my moisturizer,once it dries, then apply my mineral foundation, then apply more Mineral Veil as a finishing touch and that really helps my makeup stay on longer and my complexion is perfect. I have an oily t zone and some pores I want to hide and this product helps with both issues. It doesn't settle in my fine lines nor my pores and the more I use it the better my skin looks. My skin loves it! I think this is a versatile product, and the color is great for just about any complexion. Plus it's non irritating and beneficial to most skin types. I hope this helps! 😉
Johnston, IA
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Emily T.
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Emily T.
I love all of Bareminerals products. bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder helps my face look well put together. It’s glides on your fave super smoothly with a face brush and blends in like butter.
Holiday, FL
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Original
I really love how light, breathable and blend-able this product is. Feels very nice on my skin and looks great.
Glen Cove, NY
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder leaves the most beautiful shimmer on your skin! It is quite long lasting. I apply this using my Luxie 530 Kabuki flat top brush and it looks so perfect and dewy. I recommend this from oily to combination skin types. Even dry skin, it will not dry your skin at all! It helps lock in your makeup, giving it that natural hue and shimmery glow.

173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mooresville, IN
il y a 3 mois
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder ? Has snubbed tried this and does it get into lines
Terry, MS
il y a 9 mois
bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder Does anyone use this without foundation? Like just over moisturizer or primer, just wondering how good this would be for a light makeup day:)
Amy M. il y a 8 mois
I have used the illuminating version without foundation. I was in a hurry and it actually did look nice.
il y a 9 mois
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Quisiera saber si este producto es bueno para pieles morenas ?
il y a un an
Kiana D. il y a 9 mois
I love all of bareminerals powder products. They have a great coverage while feeling light and natural.