bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

A glamorous deluxe-size jar and playful charm bracelet dress up our cult favorite setting powder for the holidays. MINERAL VEIL translucent setting powder is a multitasking essential for all skin types and tones. Totally weightless, the clean mineral formula sets makeup so it lasts longer, absorbs excess oil throughout the day and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or bare skin. The result is a photo-ready, soft-focus finish. This collector's edition jar contains even more of the clean beauty essential that is free of talc, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oils and fragrance.

BENEFITS

• Absorbs oil to keep your skin looking fresh
  • Minimizes the look of pores and imperfections for a filtered, soft-focus finish
  • Totally translucent (no unflattering white cast)
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

CLEAN FORMULA

• Talc-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Vegan
  • Formulated WITHOUT parabens, binders, fillers, oils, waxes, fragrance and preservatives
  • None of our products are tested on animals

Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. May Contain (and/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

To blur pores and fine lines, absorb excess oil and set your makeup, use our Supreme Finisher Brush to sweep MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder across your T-zone, cheeks or all over your face.

Tip: For oilier complexions or in humid climates, apply MINERAL VEIL Finishing Powder BEFORE your favorite bareMinerals foundation, then re-apply as a last step to set your makeup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Stardust Deluxe Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!
How would you rate this product?
This was a Marshall’s find for me and all I can say is... THANK YOU MARSHALLS! Oh. My. Goodness. This product is a game-changer in my makeup routine. Not only does it set your makeup to last throughout the day, but it smooths and blurs as well (for me anyway). After I apply my liquid foundation, concealer and contour, I apply a light sweep of this in the T-zone area. Then, after my entire makeup routine is done (highlighters and blushes applied), I again sweep this in the areas that are not highlighted. My skin is combination and before using setting powders, my face would get oily in some areas throughout the day. But... not with this product!! I have used a few other setting powders before and i definitely like them all, but this one has jumped up to my #1 choice every day. Love it.
I personally really do not use a finishing powder anything but when I went to the bareMinerals store my mall the lady use this product on me and I was in love I didn’t buy it but I’m hoping I can get it one day that they have it in the store but I recommend anyone have
Imperial , MO
I don’t know if I just did not give this enough tries I did only try it 3 to 4 times but I was not happy anytime I used it. It made my face very dry feeling and Kiki. It did settle into my fine lines but also blurred out my pores so I’m kind of on the fence about it. It did kick under my under eyes and make them feel super dry.
Elizabethton, TN
I love using this product over my liquid foundation or Bare Minerals powder foundation. It gives my skin a smooth, flawless look. I never have to worry about it being too light or dark because it’s sheer. It’s so comfortable to wear and it’s definitely a beauty staple for me. I would highly recommend it.
Oxford, PA
I've used the regular product for years and couldn't pass up the incredible value of the holiday deluxe version. First, the packaging is super pretty and the little bracelet it comes with is super cute (yes, also super cheap, but pretty nice considering). The formula of the powder is the same as the regular one, which I love. Although it doesn't have the little plastic shield that you turn to "close" the product but I find I sort of like it - that way I'm not losing any product to getting stuck in between. However, it does make it harder to travel with, since powder gets everywhere inside the lid. Still, the value for money makes it worthwhile and I'll continue to get this size over the regular one as long as it's available.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've used the complete sheer for years. I absolutely love love love this!!!! I tried to purchase this size every year. It last me almost the whole year. I use it to set my makeup and it last all day long. I have large pores on my cheeks and nose The mineral veil helps to hid those imperfections.
Durham, NC
My favorite Bare Minerals product they have made so far omg the shimmer it has to it is life u hear me life i keep this at all times i wont run out i have to have this. All bare minerals products have spf protection read the box or bottom of the product container if you want to shiner ladies buy this now😍
Leominster, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the finish of this on my skin and the packaging looks amazing. The only issue is that I feel like it kinda darkens the foundation a tad because it isnt fully translucent and it has a warm tint (im very pale), but the end is silky smooth
Staten Island, NY
I personally love anything from BareMinerals. This stardust finishing powder is amazing. I love how my skin looks after applying & it definately minimizes the appearance of my fine lines and pores. I will certainly use this on a regular basis.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product that helps my make up set very well. It is a must have essential in my bag. It is easy to apply and I’m using it for a very long time. Keeps my make up in place all day long and there’s no flashback.

Looking for your answer?