BY BAREMINERALS

A neutral tone for olive-to-tan skin. Change the way you feel about sunscreen forever. What It Is:   A unique oil-free, preservative-free natural mineral sunscreen in powder form for the face and body that comes in a portable, leak- resistant brush. The Breakthrough:  Micronized Titanium Dioxide mineral physically shields against UVA/UVB rays to help prevent premature skin aging and sun damage.  Also infused with healthy vitamins, Aloe Vera Extract and antioxidants to nourish and soothe sun-exposed skin. Why You Need It: &nb. see more...

• Is there another product from this line you enjoy?1 Answers
kuku k.
kuku k.
This product is absolutely the greatest! I have very oily skin and have searched everywhere for sunscreen that did not make my face get greasy feeling. I use this when I spend hours in the sun and it works and your face feels great!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
I love this sunscreen. It is easy to apply to my kids faces. I do not like applying liquid sunscreen near their eyes. I leave on in my car.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I like this for days when I'm not wearing make up but need sunscreen on for my face, better than a liquid sunscrren
Esther B.
Esther B.
I love this because it doesn't make me feel oily like the sunblock lotions... and its like I'm wearing make up too lol
rushelle c.
rushelle c.
Waterloo, Ontario
As a woman who perspires heavily, I have trouble with liquid or cream sun blocks. This mineral sunscreen not only stays on through sweaty days, but it seems to actually cover better with some perspiration! Too bad it doesn't seem to be available this year...I really need this product.
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?