BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Maybe we can't sunbathe in baby oil anymore, but we don't need to slather ourselves with heavy, greasy chemical sunscreens, either. Our super-portable SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen is sheer and weightless, and it can be used from head to toe without clogging pores. It'll change the way you feel about sunscreen forever — for the better.

Ingredients:  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Ranunculus Ficaria Extract. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxyxhloride (CI 77163).

• When do you apply it? Under or over make up? Or by itself?2 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
  • Is there another product from this line you enjoy?1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Super easy to use the product and perfect for a sunny day. Many of the products I have don't have SPF so when I remember that I need some this is a quick fix to put on top of other makeup. It also works good on the chest area and my husband can use it no problem.
kuku k.
This product is absolutely the greatest! I have very oily skin and have searched everywhere for sunscreen that did not make my face get greasy feeling. I use this when I spend hours in the sun and it works and your face feels great!
Crystal C.
I love this sunscreen! It's a powder and I use it all the time. It also helps my make up stay matte and in place. One container lasts forever and you only use a little bit at a time.
Kathy M.
Bismarck, IL
I know that I need to wear sunscreen on my face everyday, but I really don't like so many things about it - the smell, the feel, the breakouts, having to reapply and start over on your makeup. It's just small, but annoying things. This sunscreen solves all of that. I love it! The built in brush makes it really easy to use.
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
I wanted to love these products so much, because they go on well and look great for hours, but I had a fairly severe allergic reaction to it. test on a small area!
Powder foundations are always a plus, but to have SPF is amazing. Not only are you get pretty for that day but maintaining your pretty face for the future!
Heidi W.
I love this sunscreen. It is easy to apply to my kids faces. I do not like applying liquid sunscreen near their eyes. I leave on in my car.
Kassandra M.
Davenport , Ia
This is awesome! Love to use when putting on makeup because it's super easy and I know I'm protecting my skin at the same time!!!
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
I uze this when Im going to be in the sun alot and its super easy to use and very portable and its got high SPF as well.
Esther B.
I love this because it doesn't make me feel oily like the sunblock lotions... and its like I'm wearing make up too lol
Devon W.
When do you apply it? Under or over make up? Or by itself?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?
Lindsay S.