bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil uploaded by Evelyn D.bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil uploaded by Evelyn D.bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil uploaded by Myranda C.

BY BAREMINERALS #94 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

You don't have to spend a fortune to get rid of your skin imperfections because bareMinerals has got you covered. Their READY Touch Up Veil works wonders in diffusing the look of skin imperfections and reducing unnecessary shine while giving it a perfect, flawless finish. Each application will last you throughout the day thanks to the innovative concept in solid mineral technology it uses. No matter what skin tone you have it comes in different shades that will match it from translucent, light, medium, tan, dark and deep. This product is made through a one-of-a-kind, cold-pressed method and contains a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex which has positively-charged and antioxidant-rich sea minerals, plus cold-pressed grapeseed oil-ingredients that work wonders in anti-aging. Notice your skin become softer and smoother while you get broad spectrum sun protection, at the same time. Nourish your skin and give it a soft-focus, airbrush finish every time with this non-drying formula by bareMinerals.

• A makeup that provides you with a flawless finish by working wonders in diffusing skin imperfections and reducing unnecessary shine.
  • Leaves skin with an airbrushed effect.
  • Made with a SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex that has antioxidants and other key ingredients that provide skin with anti-aging benefits.
  • An innovative formula which includes solid mineral technology that is non-drying and with SPF protection.
  • Has different available shades to choose from such as translucent, light, medium, tan, dark and deep.

bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil
  • "The color seems to be a little lighter than the loose powder and because my face is dry it looks a little to powdery, I'm going to stick to the loose powder from now on!" in 8 reviews
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
I got these beauties as soon as they were launched in England. Being super fan of their powdered foundation as they were only ones at the time to work wonderfully on an acne prone sensitive skin. I could only think it wouldn’t disappoint when I bought them and it was just as perfect as I thought it would be. Great for sensitive skin just like their other products. Surprisingly, this had a great coverage and the angled applicator brush used to applied this was also so smooth that it helped the product glide over the skin.
Although it don’t use them as much as I used to, it is still one of my favourites and would definitely buy again.
Tracy R.
Deer Park, TX
I find this powder to be a little more powdery looking, and a little less invisible. It does hold up well in hot, humid weather without settling into pores and fine lines or caking up. I'll wear it over a primer on very hot days as an alternative to going bare faced. I couldn't find a good shade match though, the closest shade has a noticeably yellowish muddy cast to it on my skin.
Stephanie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this powder for the extra spf. I wear a moisturizer with spf underneath and reapply this powder through out the day. It doesn’t get cakey when I touch up or messy in the pan from my brush. I can’t say that this definitely helped me from the sun’s harmful rays but it helps knowing that I got extra coverage. Would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Evelyn D.
Belleville
This veil in the pressed version lasts forever. I also own the mineral powder in the veil as well The reasons I like the compact better than the mineral version is it can be thrown in my purse for touchups and it has a mirror
Diana P.
Middle Vlg, NY
Really good and matte and a different consistency for a pressed powder because it has a lottttt if kickback as if it was a loose powder. my only problem with this was traveling because it completely cracked and got all over my things even with the closed container. very delicate product
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
I used this since the company started. But I got hyperpigmentation. Then I could no longer use this it just failed to cover anything. I kept trying to build up the foundation. It still just would no longer cover. I do like it for hot summer. For a lighter look and a lite feel.
Theresa S.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is my favorite finishing powder by Bare Minerals because it has a flawless and seamless finish and can be layered and used throughout the day as a touch-up. Does not add to coverage though, and is therefore only recommended for a makeup refresher or finisher.
Kadie S.
Florence, SC
I love this product. I got this in the wedding day kit and it really works well without looking cakey. Sheer coverage and very natural looking. Absorbs the excess oil without drying out my face. I would definitely recommend to others. Great selection of colors.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I’m in love with this bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil it is so perfect for the summer, it definitely protects you from the sun, it is perfect for combination oil Liesken and also for dry skin it is so easy to apply I would definitely recommend this.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I got this in a sample size. Gave a very natural look with a little coverage, similar to the amount a tinted moisturizer would. Sample size lasted me a long time, I would consider buying if the shade range was a little better.