BY BAREMINERALS

You don't have to spend a fortune to get rid of your skin imperfections because bareMinerals has got you covered. Their READY Touch Up Veil works wonders in diffusing the look of skin imperfections and reducing unnecessary shine while giving it a perfect, flawless finish. Each application will last you throughout the day thanks to the innovative concept in solid mineral technology it uses. No matter what skin tone you have it comes in different shades that will match it from translucent, light, medium, tan, dark and deep. This product is made through a one-of-a-kind, cold-pressed method and contains a proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex which has positively-charged and antioxidant-rich sea minerals, plus cold-pressed grapeseed oil-ingredients that work wonders in anti-aging. Notice your skin become softer and smoother while you get broad spectrum sun protection, at the same time. Nourish your skin and give it a soft-focus, airbrush finish every time with this non-drying formula by bareMinerals.

• A makeup that provides you with a flawless finish by working wonders in diffusing skin imperfections and reducing unnecessary shine.
  • Leaves skin with an airbrushed effect.
  • Made with a SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex that has antioxidants and other key ingredients that provide skin with anti-aging benefits.
  • An innovative formula which includes solid mineral technology that is non-drying and with SPF protection.
  • Has different available shades to choose from such as translucent, light, medium, tan, dark and deep.

bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil

Start your review of bareMinerals SPF 25 Ready® Touch Up Veil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The color seems to be a little lighter than the loose powder and because my face is dry it looks a little to powdery, I'm going to stick to the loose powder from now on!" in 8 reviews
Kat J.
1,150 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This handy little compact lasted me foreverrrrrrrr LOL I absolutely loved this Bareminerals Touch-Up Veil, it is the most perfect weightless finishing powder... I mainly used it on “no makeup” days when I wanted just the slightest amount of coverage. This powder perfectly blurred my imperfections without caking up on my face or clogging my pores. This pressed powder also works amazingly over liquid foundation to just kind of set your look. I loved how a little goes a long way with this, and the SPF is an added bonus (with no whitecast!!)

I don’t think they make this particular product anymore, but if I’m not mistaken, bareMinerals bareSkin® Perfecting Veil is the product that’s replaced it. I would gladly buy that to see how it measures up.
Emma I.
Dallas, TX
I finally finished this powder it lasted me about 8 months and it was ok it wasn't anything to rave about.. It would mattify for a few hours but then I'd get all oily and it just wasn't cutting it for me but it sets liquid foundation nicely for like the first 3 hrs then it all just goes to hell afterwards!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
I got these beauties as soon as they were launched in England. Being super fan of their powdered foundation as they were only ones at the time to work wonderfully on an acne prone sensitive skin. I could only think it wouldn’t disappoint when I bought them and it was just as perfect as I thought it would be. Great for sensitive skin just like their other products. Surprisingly, this had a great coverage and the angled applicator brush used to applied this was also so smooth that it helped the product glide over the skin.
Although it don’t use them as much as I used to, it is still one of my favourites and would definitely buy again.
Kayla T.
Aurora
This is a little thin but works great. Helps to reblend your makeup for a touch up and keep it lasting. You can also use it as a finishing powder and it helps. Apply a second layer if you want more color. This is a great product.
Brittney R.
A product I use from time to time, get it at Sephora. It does come on very natural and it stays all day. It feels light and doesn’t feel like it is too much on your face. I would prefer liquor types but this one ks@a good buy
Amber R.
San Antonio
I loved it! My boyfriend got me this As a gift and it was just amazing, very easy to apply and my makeup stays in place, it has a natural type finish and I love it, I would definitely recommend this to others to use !
Dawn L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this because of the SPF. I get a shade about 5 shades too dark and use it as my contour/bronzer! It’s a matte finish and love that my skin is benefiting from the sun protection. I believe everyone needs this!
Stephanie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this powder for the extra spf. I wear a moisturizer with spf underneath and reapply this powder through out the day. It doesn’t get cakey when I touch up or messy in the pan from my brush. I can’t say that this definitely helped me from the sun’s harmful rays but it helps knowing that I got extra coverage. Would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Evelyn D.
Belleville
This veil in the pressed version lasts forever. I also own the mineral powder in the veil as well The reasons I like the compact better than the mineral version is it can be thrown in my purse for touchups and it has a mirror
Lisa
Louisa, KY
This is a really good product. I have super oily skin it seems to help as good if not better than the loose powder. I also like that it is pressed so you don’t get loose powder on you when your on the go.

Sephora