BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER & LOOSE POWDER CONCEALER

Our Well Rested Under Eye Brightener is a favorite among the sleep deprived for its ability to miraculously diminish the look of too little sleep or a long day's journey. This innovative under eye brightener instantly erases signs of fatigue as it helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles for a wide-awake look. The lightweight loose powder concealer buffs on gently around the eye area to visibly shrink dark circles while the SPF 20 offers added protection around the delicate eye area against the sun's harmful rays.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Titanium Dioxide 25%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently buff around the eye area, layering until your desired look is achieved. Can be applied before any bareMinerals® eyeshadow, used alone on bare skin or used as an under eye concealer before or after applying foundation.

• Is this only for eyes, or would it work for covering up o...4 Answers
  • For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?1 Answers
  • What do they mean by well rested eyes?4 Answers
Cassidy M.
Darien
Great under eye setting powder, but I think that next time I will go for a liquid or stick application because he powder didn’t show up as much as I thought it would on my under eye area. Especially considering the price, I expected a bit more!!
Kaila P.
This is an awesome under eye setting powder! I loved the way it looked under my eyes and how brightening it was on my face! Only things I didn’t think was the packaging because it got a little messy especially with traveling and if I was too heavy handed I could look very yellow and it got hard to get that to go away...other than that I loved this product and still use it almost every day!
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
I've been using this for years and have yet to find another undereye concealer that I like as much. I have genetic dark circles and this product does a great job of brightening the undereye area, blending well, not creasing too much, and looking natural with a summer tan and when I'm super pale in the winter. This is one of my few non-negotiable products; I bring it everywhere I go.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is easy to use and somewhat natural looking (I need a different color). The actual formula can look cakey and set in lines without moisturizer and primer. No major complaints.
Liz V.
Centereach, NY
This is my third time purchasing this product. I love how it brightens my under eye area l. I use it everyday with my concealer. I dab a little right on top bareMinerals SPF 20 Well-Rested® Under Eye Brightener
Megan M.
I don't know how I made it through long days and/or nights before shadow primer. My favorite is Too Faced's "Shadow Insurance," but there are several other varieties I love. Not only does your shadow stay put for many more hours than it otherwise would (no matter how pigmented your shadows), but many add depth to the color which has been applied. I am absolutely thrilled with Bare Minerals' "Brightening Prime Time" Primer. I chose it in "Pearl." Although the tube is a little small, it dispenses easily and is a lovely slightly lightening shade to give your whole face a wide-awake look without appearing artificial. Right now I'm wearing it under Urban Decay's luscious Naked 3 palette colors, but this would suffice as eye shadow itself in a pinch--and be very flattering. I am very grateful for primer; after modeling and learning makeup tips from professionals, I've learned what works and what doesn't. Primer is essential--period.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love this powder , it really does help to brighten up your under eye area without making you look like a panda . The color seems to blend in really well with whatever foundation or powder I already have on so it's a seamless transition and I always just look really refreshed and awake! I use this to set my concealer and it doesn't cake up at all. I've applied it with a damp beauty blender and I just continue to be impressed by it!
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this was a great product. I used it under-eye on tired clients to perk up their color and to set under eye concealer to keep it from creasing, particularly on those with fairer skin. For those with deeper skin tones, it mixes well with banana powder for the same purpose!
Jourdan P.
I used to love this product a lot. It really brightens up the eye area and is a good base for eyeshadow. For years I didn't have issues with the product but lately it seems it's contributing to fine lines and settling in them. It's hard to blend out and that's not an issue you'll want around your eyes. If I could find a good way to apply it I would continue to use it.
Amanda W.
New Providnce, PA
I used to love this original powder but it actually made me breakout more and made my skin extremely dry. I used it for about two years during the worst skin times of my life. I would say this is medium coverage but does not improve your skin.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
What brush is best to use with this?
BreAnne H.
Does this come off chalky at all?
Emily L.
Is this only for eyes, or would it work for covering up other imperfections?
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
What do they mean by well rested eyes?
Shellie s.
Wyoming, MI
Does this blend very nicely? It looks great and this brand is very nice.