BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER & LOOSE POWDER CONCEALER

Our Well Rested Under Eye Brightener is a favorite among the sleep deprived for its ability to miraculously diminish the look of too little sleep or a long day's journey. This innovative under eye brightener instantly erases signs of fatigue as it helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles for a wide-awake look. The lightweight loose powder concealer buffs on gently around the eye area to visibly shrink dark circles while the SPF 20 offers added protection around the delicate eye area against the sun's harmful rays.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Titanium Dioxide 25%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently buff around the eye area, layering until your desired look is achieved. Can be applied before any bareMinerals® eyeshadow, used alone on bare skin or used as an under eye concealer before or after applying foundation.

• How effectively does this work?1 Answers
  • Is this only for eyes, or would it work for covering up o...4 Answers
  • For anyone who has used this, does it last a long time?1 Answers
Madeline L.
Love this product so much! I have dark circles under my eyes and no matter how much corrector or concealer I wear they still look dull. I did a bit of research and many people spoke highly of this product so I decided to purchase it myself. I’m so glad I did! I don’t know what’s in this product but it covers some of my darkness and gives a very nice youthful, awake look. At times when I’m in a rush, I just quickly brush this over my eyes & I’m good to go! It is a bit on the pricey side, and the jar is very small, but I think it’s worth every penny. In the jar it looks shimmery but once it goes on the skin there is no harsh reflective shimmer. Very Lightweight and natural looking. Absolutely something I recommend!
Linh N.
I feel like more people really should try this product. I’ve used this for years now & it’s STILL my everyday holy grail. I mean EVERYDAY! I usually wear liquid concealer and top it off with this and it just gives your under eye area a much more awakening and brighter look! I couldn’t just live with just liquid concealer alone. THIS just completes my under eye area and not to mention the added SPF to protect the delicate area!!!!!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
The only product I will use to cover up these bags under my eyes!! I love how lightweight this powder is and it is buildable for those days where I look like I haven’t slept in years! I use a foundation brush to apply this product. It is a staple in my makeup bag.bareMinerals SPF 20 Well-Rested® Under Eye Brightener
Chris B.
Worcester
This stuff really brightens and conceals dark circles. It looks natural and can easily be blended. I use it after putting on the BareMinerals Bare PRO foundation follow d by setting spray. However, if you have creases or dry skin, this stuff really highlights that. I’m looking to transition to a stick/liquid concealer once I’ve finished my Well-Rested. It does the job, just isn’t good for my skin any longer.
Cassidy M.
Darien
Great under eye setting powder, but I think that next time I will go for a liquid or stick application because he powder didn’t show up as much as I thought it would on my under eye area. Especially considering the price, I expected a bit more!!
Tori K.
this will literally cover anything, anything amazing concealer! the only reason i’m giving 4/5 is because it is so full coverage it kinda stands out if you don’t blend it super well or find your color perfectly
Courtney T.
This is a gorgeous undereye brightener. It sucks that it’s too deep for my super fair skin tone. However, I feel like it would suit tons of skin tones. Really helps conceal those deep blue/purple circles.
Kaila P.
This is an awesome under eye setting powder! I loved the way it looked under my eyes and how brightening it was on my face! Only things I didn’t think was the packaging because it got a little messy especially with traveling and if I was too heavy handed I could look very yellow and it got hard to get that to go away...other than that I loved this product and still use it almost every day!
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
I've been using this for years and have yet to find another undereye concealer that I like as much. I have genetic dark circles and this product does a great job of brightening the undereye area, blending well, not creasing too much, and looking natural with a summer tan and when I'm super pale in the winter. This is one of my few non-negotiable products; I bring it everywhere I go.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ M.
Oxford
I love this under eye brightener! It’s very affective and is a must for your makeup bag. I apply it with a concealer brush! It’s buildable coverage. I can tell dramatic difference when I use it!
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
What brush is best to use with this?
Emily L.
Is this only for eyes, or would it work for covering up other imperfections?
BreAnne H.
Does this come off chalky at all?
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
What do they mean by well rested eyes?
Shellie s.
Wyoming, MI
Does this blend very nicely? It looks great and this brand is very nice.