bareMinerals SPF 20 Loose Powder Concealer
LIGHTWEIGHT MINERAL POWDER CONCEALER
Available in five flawless shades, our award-winning mineral powder concealer gives you natural-looking coverage in a flash. With the added protection of broad spectrum SPF 20, this lightweight concealer covers acne, redness and other skin imperfections yet feels like nothing at all.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 24.4%. Inactive: Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Usage: Apply this mineral powder before the foundation to effortlessly conceal imperfections, or after foundation for extra coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "this powder very brightens your under eyes. the beautiful matte finish is great for photos. this powder is one of my favorites." in 39 reviews
- "my must to go product for the spring. i don't use much foundation just the concealer and since i have oily skin so no no to regular sun screens. this powdered concealer with spf 20 works best for my skin. and it gives very neat long last finishing look. [product:bareminerals-concealer-broad-spectrum-spf-20]" in 23 reviews
- "i love this concealer because it is so light weight that it feels as if you aren't even wearing anything. but also gives you the perfect amount of coverage. it's super easy to apply, and this product lasts forever. " in 14 reviews
- "this product is great. it does use color to shade your under eye area and keep it from looking too dark. if you have dark circles, it is super. my only concern is that it made my eyes very dry" in 10 reviews
- "I love the feeling of bare minerals as it feels as if you are wearing almost nothing but look gorgeous but it does not cover roseasea very well" in 3 reviews
On the positive side, it does brighten in a natural-looking way, so it definitely does what it claims.
I loved this concealer and how amazing it worked it just one thin layer. It also made my undereyes look brighter and evens the skin tone!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos