BY BAREMINERALS

These 100% pure bareMinerals® SPF 20 eye colors in beach-inspired shades protect your pretty peepers from UVA/UVB sun damage, so you're safe and carefree at the same time.

Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I always go for a soft, barely there make-up look. This eyeshadow has been my long-time go to for that look. It compliments my skintone well and gives me the look I'm going for. It blends well and stays on all day/night.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
A light pink will always steal my heart, this color is so silky smooth. I absolutely love the way is applied and the vibrancy of the pigment! It compares better than the other products similar. I would definitely recommend.
Emma M.
Greenwood
I love this eyeshadow. It is beautifully pigmented and it is super long lasting. It doesn’t crease, even without an eyeshadow base. I can easily use it with my finger or a brush and without a doubt it would look the same either way. I love it.
Debra U.
Very soft and natural looking. Covers beautifully and seems to last. The minerals don't make your skin appear dry. In fact it's almost someone moisturizing as it doesn't seem to penetrate into the skin leaving your skin soft.
Jamie B.
White Pine, TN
I have a bareminerals eye collection that I love. I have one that is a very, very dark blue, that I almost black. I love to dampen my brush, mix a bit in the lid, and use it as a liner. Stays all day, and into the evening.
Chloe K.
Hogansville, GA
Love it works great !!
Worked great for me really loved all my friends kept asking what I used because they had to try it them self and even my friends that don't like makeup loved really recommend you buy !
Ciera R.
Portage , WI
Obsessed would be an understatement!! I love my bare minerals eyeshadow. It is so pigmented with amazing shades! And also it lasts forever due to a little going a long way. It is affordable since you only have to use such a small amount
Kasey P.
Bethlehem, PA
Super soft and blend-able. I like how easy it is to apply. I have hazel eyes and the Browns look best on me. I use this when I need a quick natural look
Angela F.
The colors are beautiful. Make sure that you are prepared for fallout. Still the colors are bendable and if used with a primer stay at least 7 hours.
Stephanie F.
Shelby
I got this in a kit for a Christmas gift and loved the color and used it until it was gone. I just don’t have a retailer near me to purchase any.