BY BAREMINERALS

These 100% pure bareMinerals® SPF 20 eye colors in beach-inspired shades protect your pretty peepers from UVA/UVB sun damage, so you're safe and carefree at the same time.

Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
A light pink will always steal my heart, this color is so silky smooth. I absolutely love the way is applied and the vibrancy of the pigment! It compares better than the other products similar. I would definitely recommend.
Debra U.
Very soft and natural looking. Covers beautifully and seems to last. The minerals don't make your skin appear dry. In fact it's almost someone moisturizing as it doesn't seem to penetrate into the skin leaving your skin soft.
Ciera R.
Portage , WI
Obsessed would be an understatement!! I love my bare minerals eyeshadow. It is so pigmented with amazing shades! And also it lasts forever due to a little going a long way. It is affordable since you only have to use such a small amount
Jamie B.
White Pine, TN
I have a bareminerals eye collection that I love. I have one that is a very, very dark blue, that I almost black. I love to dampen my brush, mix a bit in the lid, and use it as a liner. Stays all day, and into the evening.
Chloe K.
Hogansville, GA
Love it works great !!
Worked great for me really loved all my friends kept asking what I used because they had to try it them self and even my friends that don't like makeup loved really recommend you buy !
Kasey P.
Bethlehem, PA
Super soft and blend-able. I like how easy it is to apply. I have hazel eyes and the Browns look best on me. I use this when I need a quick natural look
Angela F.
The colors are beautiful. Make sure that you are prepared for fallout. Still the colors are bendable and if used with a primer stay at least 7 hours.
Nicholle P.
Mishawaka
I'm not a fan of loose powder for eye shadow, so this was not for me. However the quality and pigmentation were excellent.
Shanna L.
Lake Panasoffkee, FL
I don't typically like loose powder eyeshadow. But the bare minerals ones are a nice consistency and pigmented.
Kayla N.
Love this product, long lasting and the variety of colors is a plus. Not too expensive so 5 stars from me ((: