bareMinerals SPF 15 Loose Powder Matte Foundation
What it is:
- Texture: Loose powder foundation
- Coverage: Sheer-to-full
- Finish: Naturally matte
- Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades
EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION
Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.
MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®
Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.
Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.
Top Questions See all 266 Q&A
- "It gave me great coverage that lasts just as long as liquid foundations, and it's better for your skin." in 11 reviews
- "This foundation is so light it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything however it still gives full coverage." in 8 reviews
- "The shade range doesn't go dark enough to serve the entire population, but if they have a shade that matches your skin tone, I would definitely recommend giving bareMinerals a try." in 7 reviews
- "It's very light and easy to apply, the color is matched to my skin tone so it blends perfectly." in 6 reviews
- "I would say this product is for someone that like that very natural look and u barely have anything on and you could still see blemishes and stuff." in 5 reviews
I use the loose powder a lot, it is fine and provides minimal coverage but gives your face a smooth look to it. It also controls any excess oil but like any other power foundation, you’d need to reapply throughout the day most likely in and around your T zone.
I would suggest wearing a stronger spf under your foundation just to guarantee your skin is protected.
This foundation also does well on top of liquid foundations and help to set it but it is not a translucent powder so I wouldn’t recommend for baking your face.
To have such a full coverage and buildable loose powder was amazing! The product still lives up to its name! I wear this product on its own or on top of a liquid foundation depending on the type of coverage I am looking for. The powder is a pretty good size and I think that it is pretty reasonably priced for a higher end powder. It goes on great with a large powder brush or a tighter powder brush depending on how full you want your coverage to be. I prefer the matte powder just because my skin tends to get oily throughout the day. If you are looking to try a new powder foundation, I would say bareMinerals loose powder foundation should definitely be on your list!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos