BY BAREMINERALS #3 in Powder Foundation

• Coverage: Sheer-to-full
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades

EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION

Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.

MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.

• Hi everyone! Who is familiar with Bare Minerals? I'm so s...4 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just...16 Answers
  • I tend to have drier skin! Is this a product that will cr...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It gave me great coverage that lasts just as long as liquid foundations, and it's better for your skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This foundation is so light it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything however it still gives full coverage." in 8 reviews
  • "The shade range doesn't go dark enough to serve the entire population, but if they have a shade that matches your skin tone, I would definitely recommend giving bareMinerals a try." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very light and easy to apply, the color is matched to my skin tone so it blends perfectly." in 6 reviews
  • "I would say this product is for someone that like that very natural look and u barely have anything on and you could still see blemishes and stuff." in 5 reviews
Cybil P.
Review for: Other more...
The holy grail of all foundations ! I literally could be a spokesperson for this line! I absolutely loveee it ! I’ve been using bareMinerals for over 10 years. So I typically have acne prone skin. (Ughh I’m 26 , I thought that should’ve stopped in my teens) this line is the only line that doesn’t break my face out. The foundation has buildable coverage. You can have sheer, medium to full. The foundation is never heavy or cakey. It has a nice airbrush finish even without the mineral veil! For best results always follow up with other bareMineral line products, this includes the brushes too! I’ve recommended this products to all age groups so young to mature is a great pick! (I also added what brush I use to apply the foundation [Seamless Buffing] )
Terrian B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Golden Dark more...
I have used bareMinerals since I started wearing makeup over 10 years ago. I usually buy it at Sephora or at Ulta. This product is pretty standard and reliable for a reason. It is easy to use a kabuki or powder brush with this foundation. I think that the matte foundation works the way it is intended for a flawless matte look that isn't dry. The only difference I noticed in the matte foundation is that the Golden Dark shade is a little bit redder so I typically only use this foundation formula in the summer months when it compliments my skin more. I also wish that using this product would be a bit less messy and I do like that they have added the option to close the sifter. I think that bareMinerals is longlasting and well stay on well past an 8 hour work day. It works well with different types of primer although I typically use a silicone based primer. To be honest I used to never use a setting spray with this and I don't think you really need it. I have loved this product since it was released and I'll continue to buy it as long as it exists.
Kat S.
Atherton
I’m always looking for a foundation with sunscreen and bare minerals never lets me down! They’re formulas are based on helping your skin be beautiful.
I use the loose powder a lot, it is fine and provides minimal coverage but gives your face a smooth look to it. It also controls any excess oil but like any other power foundation, you’d need to reapply throughout the day most likely in and around your T zone.
I would suggest wearing a stronger spf under your foundation just to guarantee your skin is protected.
This foundation also does well on top of liquid foundations and help to set it but it is not a translucent powder so I wouldn’t recommend for baking your face.
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Great quality foundation! Perfect for people with combination skin, and people who want medium coverage. It applies easy and lasts a long time. A little powder goes a long way! You only need to pour a little powder into the cap to get a lot of product. Swirl your fluffy brush around and then apply!
Natalia G.
Cicero
Review for: Medium Beige 12 more...
I only got a sample because my skin is very picky. A co-worker recommended this foundation and I decided to give it a try. I received a sample of this from Sephora but I will wait on purchasing this after I come back from vacation because I'm not certain I'll be the same color. Even though it is light coverage, it really evens out the skin for me. I usually spot conceal and put this powder on job. I don't get oily as quickly as with other foundations and if I do it is a quick fix. Also I was told this lasts a LONG time.
Kelly K.
new haven
Review for: Fair Ivory 02 more...
I love bare minerals. It was one of the first foundations and powder kits I bought ever when I first started wearing makeup. I haven’t bought it in a while but I definitely will consider it again in the future. It feels natural on rather than throwing chemicals all over. It’s a nice coverage and so many shades. Definitely recommended.
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
Review for: Warm Deep more...
This is all I use for foundation in the summertime. I find that my skin responds best to use in a powder during the warmer months. The coverage is awesome and I don't look powdery or like the makeup is caked on. A little bit goes a long way with this jar can last me forever. I do sometimes mix this one with deepest dark to find the perfect shape for me but I can get away with using just this. I don't know that I would ever remove this from my makeup routine.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Soft Medium 11 more...
I'm unsure about the matte claims of this foundation. Compared to the original, I notice no difference. I was noticeably shinier than when using my favorite matte liquid and about the same as the original BM. I will say that it looked like a healthy glow, but still not the look I was going for. I prefer the finish, coverage and overall look of the original foundation. I don't see the same coverage with this formula and feel like I have to use twice the amount of product.
Aby L.
Oregon
BareMinerals loose powder foundation is my absolute go to powder foundation of choice! The bareMinerals loose powder foundation is one of the first higher end makeup products that I used and I was instantly impressed.
To have such a full coverage and buildable loose powder was amazing! The product still lives up to its name! I wear this product on its own or on top of a liquid foundation depending on the type of coverage I am looking for. The powder is a pretty good size and I think that it is pretty reasonably priced for a higher end powder. It goes on great with a large powder brush or a tighter powder brush depending on how full you want your coverage to be. I prefer the matte powder just because my skin tends to get oily throughout the day. If you are looking to try a new powder foundation, I would say bareMinerals loose powder foundation should definitely be on your list!
Kaycee W.
Review for: Fairly Light more...
I really wanted to like this product as I am a BIG matte fan as well as bareMinerals. I have been using this line for over 5 years and was excited to try the matte version of the original powder which I use daily. However, I was a little disappointed in the cakey feel the matte left me with. I tried it for a few weeks and then let a friend try it to see if it was me or the product. However, she had the same results. Even further, when I wear the product she can point it out. Not my favorite.
Pragya G.
How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just as well as the liquid ones?
Jessica F.
Does anyone else have issues with this getting very cakey? I've used it on and off through the years because it does have good coverage, but I always notice that about 3/4 hours after application it looks so cakey and you can see all the lines in my face
Alisia E.
How is the coverage on this? I have bad acne & redness on a very pale face.
Ivana S.
How is it coverage?
Ashley P.
Does it really help with sun protectant?