BY BAREMINERALS #7 in Powder Foundation

• Coverage: Sheer-to-full
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades

EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION

Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.

MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.

• Hi everyone! Who is familiar with Bare Minerals? I'm so sick of t...4 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just as well...16 Answers
  • is this good to make baking?3 Answers
bareMinerals SPF 15 Loose Powder Matte Foundation
  • "It gave me great coverage that lasts just as long as liquid foundations, and it's better for your skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This foundation is so light it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything however it still gives full coverage." in 8 reviews
  • "The shade range doesn't go dark enough to serve the entire population, but if they have a shade that matches your skin tone, I would definitely recommend giving bareMinerals a try." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very light and easy to apply, the color is matched to my skin tone so it blends perfectly." in 6 reviews
  • "I have been using Bare Minerals for over 8 years and it will always be my go to makeup, especially after I started using the Matte foundation. " in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Bareminerals Matte Spf15 Foundation more...
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Golden Dark more...
I have used bareMinerals since I started wearing makeup over 10 years ago. I usually buy it at Sephora or at Ulta. This product is pretty standard and reliable for a reason. It is easy to use a kabuki or powder brush with this foundation. I think that the matte foundation works the way it is intended for a flawless matte look that isn't dry. The only difference I noticed in the matte foundation is that the Golden Dark shade is a little bit redder so I typically only use this foundation formula in the summer months when it compliments my skin more. I also wish that using this product would be a bit less messy and I do like that they have added the option to close the sifter. I think that bareMinerals is longlasting and well stay on well past an 8 hour work day. It works well with different types of primer although I typically use a silicone based primer. To be honest I used to never use a setting spray with this and I don't think you really need it. I have loved this product since it was released and I'll continue to buy it as long as it exists.
Carmen R.
Katy, TX
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
This is my everyday go-to right now. I was using Kat Von D because I like full coverage, but this coverage is buildable. I decided to switch because I’m so oily and I felt like my liquid foundation was just making it worse. I also felt like my pores were exaggerated with the liquid. However, this product is great and I’m never turning back. Does not make me more oily, doesn’t feel heavy, and I don’t feel afraid of my foundation transferring. It holds up really well after blotting also, where other foundations would wear off. Oily girls...this is for you.
Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Golden Tan 20 more...
I have been using the bare minerals original powder foundation for about a year now, but the slight shimmer to it was getting to be a little annoying at times, so I decided to try the matte version. It is about the same as the original, but tends to look a tiny bit cakey compared to the original. However, it is still my favorite foundation!! I love the loose powder because I like really light coverage and feel. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. Plus with all the shades they offer, there is a perfect color for everyone!
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
Great for sensitive skin, and a great alternative to thick liquid foundation.  It defiantly goes on enough to cover what you need it.  The great thing about using a powder foundation though is you can use a little for a light look or a lot for a heavier "event" look.  What I love about bareMinerals is how great it is for sensitive skin, I feel like it allows my skin to breath while I wear it.  Lastly, this matte kind is the way to go if your skin gets oily at all.  I0/10 recommend this product!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This is my go to foundation. NEVER breaks me out! It's the only one! I was have sensitive, oily skin and the matte version does nothing for the oil, I am still oily, just maybe a little bit later than usual. I still give this 4 stars because I cannot find a better foundation (liquid nor powder). It covers up blemishes with a light finish. I have several tones, blemishes, redness everywhere and this surely evens out the color. If you are looking for something like a BB Cream in a powder form with SPF protection, and non-comedogenic, this is for you!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Fair 01 more...
Excellent foundation and I love that it has SPF! Feels light on the skin for a matte foundation. Perfect for my oily skin. I purchased at the bare minerals store with high hopes. Lasted a long time, dried down matte and nice. Looks flawless on my skin and covered all my imperfections. I was actually impressed with the coverage on this foundation. Would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for a good matte foundation with spf that doesn’t dry out the skin or make it look oily over time. Excellent and blends well with a brush or beauty blender.
Ellen N.
I had high expectations on this product but unfortunately this product did not cover at all, and one of the things I did not think it would do was make me break out, but my face broke out even worse, I stopped it for little bit and my breakouts went back to normal for me, I tried it again and my breakouts got worse again. I know everyone is different but I will not be buying this again, i always like to tell everyone that even it did not work for me, if you have not tried it and nothing has worked for you yet then give it a try as everyone is different as it may just be the product that you love. (I do use there makeup brushes and love those)
Chasidy 🤙.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
What I love the most about this foundation is that it is very natural looking. I bought this item at Sephora and it was my first foundation ever used. Its perfect for my combination skin and what attracted me to this foundation was that it is specifically made for sensitive skin which is why the specialist at sephora recommended it for me. I have used it for about three years now and I would recommend it to people who are beginners with makeup or those who have sensitive skin! I just recently started using the bareMinerals liquid foundation.
Marcy C.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Warm Deep more...
This is all I use for foundation in the summertime. I find that my skin responds best to use in a powder during the warmer months. The coverage is awesome and I don't look powdery or like the makeup is caked on. A little bit goes a long way with this jar can last me forever. I do sometimes mix this one with deepest dark to find the perfect shape for me but I can get away with using just this. I don't know that I would ever remove this from my makeup routine.
Pragya G.
How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just as well as the liquid ones?
Jessica F.
Does anyone else have issues with this getting very cakey? I've used it on and off through the years because it does have good coverage, but I always notice that about 3/4 hours after application it looks so cakey and you can see all the lines in my face
Alisia E.
How is the coverage on this? I have bad acne & redness on a very pale face.
Ivana S.
How is it coverage?
Ashley P.
Does it really help with sun protectant?