BY BAREMINERALS #5 in Powder Foundation

• Coverage: Sheer-to-full
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades

EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION

Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.

MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

Formulated without parabens, binders, fillers, or synthetic chemicals.

• Hi everyone! Who is familiar with Bare Minerals? I'm so s...4 Answers
  • How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just...16 Answers
  • I tend to have drier skin! Is this a product that will cr...2 Answers
bareMinerals SPF 15 Loose Powder Matte Foundation
  • "It gave me great coverage that lasts just as long as liquid foundations, and it's better for your skin." in 11 reviews
  • "This foundation is so light it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything however it still gives full coverage." in 8 reviews
  • "The shade range doesn't go dark enough to serve the entire population, but if they have a shade that matches your skin tone, I would definitely recommend giving bareMinerals a try." in 7 reviews
  • "It's very light and easy to apply, the color is matched to my skin tone so it blends perfectly." in 6 reviews
  • "I would say this product is for someone that like that very natural look and u barely have anything on and you could still see blemishes and stuff." in 5 reviews
Cybil P.
Review for: Other more...
The holy grail of all foundations ! I literally could be a spokesperson for this line! I absolutely loveee it ! I’ve been using bareMinerals for over 10 years. So I typically have acne prone skin. (Ughh I’m 26 , I thought that should’ve stopped in my teens) this line is the only line that doesn’t break my face out. The foundation has buildable coverage. You can have sheer, medium to full. The foundation is never heavy or cakey. It has a nice airbrush finish even without the mineral veil! For best results always follow up with other bareMineral line products, this includes the brushes too! I’ve recommended this products to all age groups so young to mature is a great pick! (I also added what brush I use to apply the foundation [Seamless Buffing] )
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Golden Dark more...
I have used bareMinerals since I started wearing makeup over 10 years ago. I usually buy it at Sephora or at Ulta. This product is pretty standard and reliable for a reason. It is easy to use a kabuki or powder brush with this foundation. I think that the matte foundation works the way it is intended for a flawless matte look that isn't dry. The only difference I noticed in the matte foundation is that the Golden Dark shade is a little bit redder so I typically only use this foundation formula in the summer months when it compliments my skin more. I also wish that using this product would be a bit less messy and I do like that they have added the option to close the sifter. I think that bareMinerals is longlasting and well stay on well past an 8 hour work day. It works well with different types of primer although I typically use a silicone based primer. To be honest I used to never use a setting spray with this and I don't think you really need it. I have loved this product since it was released and I'll continue to buy it as long as it exists.
Carmen R.
Katy, TX
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
This is my everyday go-to right now. I was using Kat Von D because I like full coverage, but this coverage is buildable. I decided to switch because I’m so oily and I felt like my liquid foundation was just making it worse. I also felt like my pores were exaggerated with the liquid. However, this product is great and I’m never turning back. Does not make me more oily, doesn’t feel heavy, and I don’t feel afraid of my foundation transferring. It holds up really well after blotting also, where other foundations would wear off. Oily girls...this is for you.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Fair 01 more...
Excellent foundation and I love that it has SPF! Feels light on the skin for a matte foundation. Perfect for my oily skin. I purchased at the bare minerals store with high hopes. Lasted a long time, dried down matte and nice. Looks flawless on my skin and covered all my imperfections. I was actually impressed with the coverage on this foundation. Would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for a good matte foundation with spf that doesn’t dry out the skin or make it look oily over time. Excellent and blends well with a brush or beauty blender.
Ellen N.
I had high expectations on this product but unfortunately this product did not cover at all, and one of the things I did not think it would do was make me break out, but my face broke out even worse, I stopped it for little bit and my breakouts went back to normal for me, I tried it again and my breakouts got worse again. I know everyone is different but I will not be buying this again, i always like to tell everyone that even it did not work for me, if you have not tried it and nothing has worked for you yet then give it a try as everyone is different as it may just be the product that you love. (I do use there makeup brushes and love those)
Chasidy 🤙.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
What I love the most about this foundation is that it is very natural looking. I bought this item at Sephora and it was my first foundation ever used. Its perfect for my combination skin and what attracted me to this foundation was that it is specifically made for sensitive skin which is why the specialist at sephora recommended it for me. I have used it for about three years now and I would recommend it to people who are beginners with makeup or those who have sensitive skin! I just recently started using the bareMinerals liquid foundation.
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
Review for: Warm Deep more...
This is all I use for foundation in the summertime. I find that my skin responds best to use in a powder during the warmer months. The coverage is awesome and I don't look powdery or like the makeup is caked on. A little bit goes a long way with this jar can last me forever. I do sometimes mix this one with deepest dark to find the perfect shape for me but I can get away with using just this. I don't know that I would ever remove this from my makeup routine.
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
Review for: Fair Ivory 02 more...
Giving this 4/5 stars because although I really do like this product, I don’t feel like I can use it alone for full coverage. That could be partly due to needing such a light shade, but I need a cream or liquid as my base for problem areas first. That being said, this is a super light weight and great product. Besides a few areas that need a little more coverage, this is great as a stand alone daily foundation that leave me feeling very light.
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
If I could give this more than five stars I would. I have used this foundation since I was 15 and I still use it at 25! I’ve got my mom hooked on it the past ten years as well. I have a more olive skin tone and she has a very light beige skin tone and we both love bare minerals. It’s got buildable coverage that lets your skin breathe I’ve never had anything but compliments with this foundation and I will likely never change it up!
Kaycee W.
Review for: Fairly Light more...
I really wanted to like this product as I am a BIG matte fan as well as bareMinerals. I have been using this line for over 5 years and was excited to try the matte version of the original powder which I use daily. However, I was a little disappointed in the cakey feel the matte left me with. I tried it for a few weeks and then let a friend try it to see if it was me or the product. However, she had the same results. Even further, when I wear the product she can point it out. Not my favorite.
Pragya G.
How is the coverage of this foundation? Does it work just as well as the liquid ones?
Jessica F.
Does anyone else have issues with this getting very cakey? I've used it on and off through the years because it does have good coverage, but I always notice that about 3/4 hours after application it looks so cakey and you can see all the lines in my face
Alisia E.
How is the coverage on this? I have bad acne & redness on a very pale face.
Ivana S.
How is it coverage?
Ashley P.
Does it really help with sun protectant?