BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

Soft Natural Bristles apply your blush or foundation with the lightest touch and gives an even appearance over the face. Convenient Size (5.5") makes it eas y to use at home or carry with you.

Beauty A.
Mckinney
Great Hilighter brush. It is very soft . Has very soft hair . Love the color . I don’t have oily skin but a little bit of dry skin but it works very well for me. It is of very good value . Will definitely be buying again after I get my use of the one I have
Carli A.
I will say this is a nice brush but I do have kinda oily skin, so I do have to clean it more frequently. Compared to other brushes, I’d say this brush is still easy to use, but I wouldn’t buy t again.
Natasha R.
soft on the face! easy to clean,i use this to apply highlight and i feel it works super well.I bought this online at Bareminerals.com and it works amazing and super cheap I would buy again and again
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
I use this as my blush brush. It is very soft, but it doesn't apply the make up as well as I had hoped. It takes a lot of powder getting in the brush before it'll start to show up when applying.
Danielle H.
Love this brush very gentle on your face have bought this a couple times cover space well give the great glow a reasonable price I would offer it to others recommend them try and I would purchase again
member-6bc2f
I think this works well it has you makeup working well gets the makeup on the brush and helps you get good glow because who doses not like your makeup perfect cause I know I need makeup to be perfect lol
Erika C.
I love the highlighter that goes with this brush, but the brush itself I’m conflicted about. On one hand, it applies really smoothly. On the other hand, product sticks to it and it can come out kind of streaky. I always go back with my fingers and smooth it out afterward. Overall, I still use it daily and love it so that should tell you something.
Juliana M.
Orange park
I love this brush very good quality easy to clean easy to handle I have oily skin and it blends well without spots very very easy to use I recommend this 100% a little pricey but worth it you get what you pay for yes I’ll buy again I love them
taylor c.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
I love how light weight this brush is and how easy it is to clean! I have medium to oily skin, so this brush is perfect to apply any type of powder that I use. I use this brush to apply my makeup everyday. I would purchase again, but there brushes seem to last forever!
Savannah F.
One of my favorite brushes! I ordered it off of amazon and I wish I would have gotten here faster but I definitely recommend it! It’s now apart of my everyday makeup routine & I don’t know what I would do with out it. I’m definitely satisfied with it & will continue to use it.