BY BAREMINERALS

Give your complexion a warm boost with this Soft Focus face color from bareMinerals. Warmth adds a sun-kissed glow to your cheekbones, eyelids, forehead, chin, and bridge of the nose. It offers sheer, mistake-proof coverage, leaving your skin softer and more luminous.

Abigail N.
I love to use it as an eyeshadow! It goes great with a little shimmer highlight for a natural effortless look. Not a very big fan to use for contouring. I find it goes on my face beautifully brown and bronzey but turns orange throughout the day. I tried with several different foundations and always got the same result.
Stephanie E.
Denver
I love this bronzer. I have used it for years. It lasts forever and isn’t that expensive. It is high quality and goes on very smooth. It is not shimmery, it is a Matte finish. This is a nice bronzer year round for me. It’s not too dark in the winter or too light in the summer. I would recommend this product.
Lizzy R.
Beeville
I first tried this product when I ordered the bareMinerals started kit and fell in love with this. It adds just the right amount of warmth to me skill. But use with caution if you have super pale skin like myself a little goes a long way!!!
Jessica N.
Stafford, VA
I think this product might be useful to warm up a too-light foundation but as a bronzer or contour I found it far too orange for my particular skin tone. I have used it successfully to darken my foundation during the summer months but now I just go ahead and buy 2 shades for the year. Not my favorite product of theirs.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
Works better than a bronzer to give that natural warm look to your face, it’s a finish between matte and shimmering, perfect balance. Don’t think is buildable because the red undertone that has, but I will buy it again.
Emily K.
This is a classic. I use this product every day and have done so since high school (I am almost 27 now). It’s a must have because it’s so versatile and the ingredients are more gentle than many other makeup brands. I will be a loyal bare minerals shopper forever, especially for this product!
colette n.
by far my favorite bronzer, gives a beautiful warm look to the skin with a matte finish, i sometimes use this product as a contour as it can be built to have very high coverage i would highly recommend this product
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
I’ve been using this specific bronzer for years and no other color truly fits the bronze I want for my face except for this one. It’s a tad shimmery so if you don’t like that for a bronzer this one might not be the one for you
Brittaney T.
This has been my by far all over face color and bronzer I use it every single day when I wear a full face of makeup or not! The product lasts forever and I just love the definition it adds to my face
Renee S.
Greeneville, TN
Not the best. Appears patchy and muddy on my skin and quite too dark for my complexion. It makes a mess considering the packaging. It’s not very easy to blend