BY BAREMINERALS

Give your complexion a warm boost with this Soft Focus face color from bareMinerals. Warmth adds a sun-kissed glow to your cheekbones, eyelids, forehead, chin, and bridge of the nose. It offers sheer, mistake-proof coverage, leaving your skin softer and more luminous.

Abigail N.
I love to use it as an eyeshadow! It goes great with a little shimmer highlight for a natural effortless look. Not a very big fan to use for contouring. I find it goes on my face beautifully brown and bronzey but turns orange throughout the day. I tried with several different foundations and always got the same result.
Brittaney T.
This has been my by far all over face color and bronzer I use it every single day when I wear a full face of makeup or not! The product lasts forever and I just love the definition it adds to my face
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
Works better than a bronzer to give that natural warm look to your face, it’s a finish between matte and shimmering, perfect balance. Don’t think is buildable because the red undertone that has, but I will buy it again.
Emily K.
This is a classic. I use this product every day and have done so since high school (I am almost 27 now). It’s a must have because it’s so versatile and the ingredients are more gentle than many other makeup brands. I will be a loyal bare minerals shopper forever, especially for this product!
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
I’ve been using this specific bronzer for years and no other color truly fits the bronze I want for my face except for this one. It’s a tad shimmery so if you don’t like that for a bronzer this one might not be the one for you