BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: This All Over Face Color is so sheer, you can keep layering this color until you achieve just the right amount of intensity.

Who is it for: All skin types and conditions.

Why is it different: True is so true to you that it looks different on each woman. It's truly you with an airbrushed, photo finish.

How do I use it: Apply to the apples of your cheeks and sweep upward. Also great as an eye color, and can be used as a lip color when a lip balm is dipped into the bareMinerals and applied to lips.

Amber S.
I used this more for powder contouring and I did find that if I wasnt using a primer under my foundation that it somehow made this product look pretty patchy and hard to blend. And that was with multiple different foundations. However with a primer and a nice contour powder brush it blended out alright and looked really nice. My skin type is combination and I’m pretty fair to medium.
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
Very good bronzer, decent coverage and doesn't go on too heavy. Good for contouring and this works best on the (red) paler skin types. Very build-able and a great place for beginners to start.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I actually use this product as a highlighter. It has a warm tone with the perfect amount of shimmer and leaves my skin with a sin kissed dewey look. I love it! It can be a little messy as any loose powder is, but we'll worth it.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
I actually use this as a blush. I use it on top of the "warmth" bronzer and it looks beautiful! You don't have to use much of it to achieve a beautiful pinky and natural looking color for your cheeks. I also use a little bit on my neck on top of my bronzer
Jessica G.
Lewiston, ME
I really enjoy how easy these products are to put on. It feels so light against my skin. It doesn't cause me to breakout like some products I've used.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bare Minerals is great!! It feels like you're wearing no makeup but it really evens out your complexion! Highly recommended!
Vanessa P.
While it is a great product, i find that it breaks my skin out. May be for certain people without sensitive skin.
Eileen L.
Collegeville, PA
Just okay. Coverage is decent but really clings to my dry spots on my skin, especially in the winter.
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Love! has really good pigment and just love it! I'd recommend this to anyone for loose shadow
DONNA V.
Bare Escentuals is new too me and I love it goes on very smooth and last all day for me..