MakeupFace MakeupBronzerbareMinerals
Soft Focus True All-Over Face Colour

bareMinerals Soft Focus True All-Over Face Colour

What is it: This All Over Face Color is so sheer, you can keep layering this color until you achieve just the right amount of intensity.

Who is it for: All skin types and conditions.

Why is it different: True is so true to you that it looks different on each woman. It's truly you with an airbrushed, photo finish.

How do I use it: Apply to the apples of your cheeks and sweep upward. Also great as an eye color, and can be used as a lip color when a lip balm is dipped into the bareMinerals and applied to lips.

How do you contour
Does this product have a skin like appearance?
Start your review of bareMinerals Soft Focus True All-Over Face Colour!
It is easy... like extremely easy to accidentally go overboard with this product . The color itself was also not a good match for my skin tone but I did like the way it felt on my skin.
Suwanee, GA
Very good bronzer, decent coverage and doesn't go on too heavy. Good for contouring and this works best on the (red) paler skin types. Very build-able and a great place for beginners to start.
I love this product as a warm bluah makea my face look stunning. And so pretty
I love this product as a warm bluah makea my face look stunning. And so pretty
San Tan Vly, AZ
True is a beautiful color with some shimmer to it. It’s really easy to blend in and appear like you’re glowing all over.
New Milford, CT
I love bare minerals. This bronzer is so easy to apply. The color is so natural looking and it’s buildable so you can put it on very lightly or go crazy and be super tan. This makes it look like I actually go out into the sun.
Plymouth, MA
Always gave me the shimmer and sun kissed feel. I always was asked which one I use when I wear it.
Benbrook, TX
I have been using this forever! It really builds well for contouring and eye shadow.
Emeryville, CA
I really like this product. It really is easy to use and lasts the entire day. Texture and shade are great. I will buy it again
Rock Hill, SC
The pigment doesn’t stay on my skin evenly but it is overall a #quality product. I would make it less “creasy” and more even color distribution. It is definitely buildable. Alert: it does run when you sweat (I really sweat)
Purchased at: Sephora
So the other day, someone asked if we had been on vacation and I said no but wanted to know why. They said I had a tan. Nope. I was wearing this. And now I will buy it forever. 🤷🏻‍♀️😁
Ask a question to the Influenster community...