BY BAREMINERALS

A silky-soft, angled brush that gives subtle color intensity to your lash base. The incredibly soft bareMinerals Soft Focus Liner Brush lets you achieve a soft-as-air effect with bareMinerals Liner Shadows. It's simply impossible to overdo it with this mistake-proof brush.

Rosemary A.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love the bristles on this brush. The synthetic bristles are dyed white at the tips allowing you to see how much product is on the brush. The angle is cut to be easy to use and I find that my gel liners just glide on. Two things that should be improved are the weight, this brush is light! The handle length should also be increased and it would fit in the hand a little bit easier.
Rachel M.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a great liner brush for both powders and gel products. I have had this brush for many years and it has held up very well through use and washings. The only improvement I can suggest is the handle should be a little longer for better application. I use this brush to apply my liner nearly every day
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this to put some color on my lower lash line. The bristles are soft which is important to me for my sensitive skin.
Courtney P.
I love all of the bare minerals brushes. This one is fab. It applies shaddow well and blends beautifully.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Bare minerals brushes are great, they work really well, and are high quality. I would recommend.
SheharBano K.
Since i deal with brushes really good, this one is works great even if i have to apply eye liner or make a sharp smooth cut for the eye shadow. I use it for parties and its hair are really good and long lasting unlike some of my brushes have the hair that are not in line and they're out of shape easily. I like this product.

Amazon