bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush uploaded by Bella B.bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush uploaded by Kari V.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Why We Made It...

Designed for sheer, natural-looking application, this domed brush is virtually goof-proof, and its medium size makes it a master of versatility. Whether it's used with foundation, blush, bronzer, face color or finishing powder, it delivers a beautiful, diffused finish effortlessly.

USE BEST WITH: bareMinerals® foundations, blushes, bronzers, face colors and finishing powder.

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had anything bad to say about this brush? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I loved this brush. It's probably the only brush that they've ever gotten right. It's so SOFT and quite dense. It's great for blush and softening over application of bronzers, as well. I've had it for at least 6 years and I'm so sad to see it go. But it just started falling apart. " in 22 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my powder foundation. It gives me the most coverage and is very soft. I use this product very day. " in 10 reviews
Hannah M.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush more...
Absolutely LOVE this brush it is so soft and gentle and definitely provides even coverage with my powders. This brush has kept its shape and all of its bristles which is fantastic and I definitely recommend this brush to everyone.
Lauren R.
Sayre
Having eczema I am all about full coverage. This brush gives me just that. I never worry about the foundation falling into my clothing and I walk away with a flawless and even skintone
Shay V.
Neenah
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush more...
I love this brush! I got it in a kit and it’s become my favorite brush for applying blush.
Janelle S.
Review for: bare Minerals 'Soft Focus' Face Brush more...
I love everything about this brush! It is so soft. I purchased from Sephora and fell in love. I have oily skin and it applies just fine. Great value, great price. Very satisfied. And I would totally purchase again.
Rachel R.
Vermillion
Review for: bare Minerals 'Soft Focus' Face Brush more...
I really like this brush! I bought it when I got new blush. It is even and soft on my face.
Laurissa C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: bare Minerals 'Soft Focus' Face Brush more...
L O V E how my powder looks with this. It doesn’t go on cakey rather smooth & S O F T. It helps with the all natural look!! Skip the hassle and buy this brush; you will be pleased!
Lindsey C.
Silver Spring, MD
I like my bareMinerals brushes, but they haven’t been very sturdy for me. Even from taking them out of the package, bristles fly everywhere. It seems that mine maybe just weren’t glued properly? The brush itself is soft and works well, just disappointed in how fast it’s fallen apart.
Rebecca P.
Great brush. Super soft and easy to clean. This is one of the only brushes I ever use. Also verry affordable.
Joycelyn P.
Stockton
Very dense and soft. Got a lot of product on the brush and was really able to focus on a part of my face. I enjoyed using the brush.
Daniella H.
David elazar 6
You can't get wrong with such a wonderful company its the best of the best cosmetics company .
great for your skin and great for your sol
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?
Leah P.
Has anyone had anything bad to say about this brush?