BY BAREMINERALS #89 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Anastasia Ж.
Москва
Эта кисточка мне очень понравилась с ней легко можно нанести пудру, а так же румяна и бронзер. За счёт кисточки продукт хорошо распределяется по коже захватывая все участки кожи. Могу с лёгкостью сказать что продукт очень хорош и стоит своих денег
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀DANIELA M.
950 NW 7Th St Road Miami FL
La que use es similar a esta, me la regalaron y la verdad no la uso para lo que es sino para el blush y ya
Rave K.
jefferson city mo
I love bare minerals brushes my mom bought them before i got into makeup and once i started getting into makeup i pulled them out an they are perfect the best brushes i have had this far i would recommend
Katelyn N.
Love all of bare minerals products great prices for great product! I have pretty clear even skin but do tend to get red spots due to being so pale I find all these brushes to evenly apply
Lu C.
Very soft compare to the regular brunch, I like to use for blush, since it's easier to do with no mistake.
Daniella G.
long beach
This brush is my favorite I have probably 3 these are good for applying blush or highlighter either one it's the best
Myriam S.
Dallas
Love this brush to apply my powders. The hair is super soft and gentle on skin and it has no fallout hair too
Brenden S.
Hopewell
This is an okay product to use to blend creamy eye shadows. I’m very light so the brush kind of shows up. I really never use this but when i do I have mixed emotions. It’s not the best but it’s a start.
Gabby M.
Radford
Bristles are so soft and don’t shed. Great application for a range of products. A little pricey but lasts a long time. Study handle and comfortable grip. Would recommend this product to other consumers.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?