BY BAREMINERALS #89 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Love Love it.... I have had this brush for quite sometime and I use it very frequently...It’s yet to shed and still retains so kind of fluffiness... Got it online and if though I was skeptical, it’s been a pleasurable purchase.
Erica H.
I got this brush back when I first tried bare minerals face powder. I now use it as a blush brush and it’s held up well.
Alexa C.
brush ia soft an when applying make up I barely feel it being applied ... this is a mist have brush inside of your get cute bag
Anastasia Ж.
Москва
Эта кисточка мне очень понравилась с ней легко можно нанести пудру, а так же румяна и бронзер. За счёт кисточки продукт хорошо распределяется по коже захватывая все участки кожи. Могу с лёгкостью сказать что продукт очень хорош и стоит своих денег
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀DANIELA M.
950 NW 7Th St Road Miami FL
La que use es similar a esta, me la regalaron y la verdad no la uso para lo que es sino para el blush y ya
Rave K.
jefferson city mo
I love bare minerals brushes my mom bought them before i got into makeup and once i started getting into makeup i pulled them out an they are perfect the best brushes i have had this far i would recommend
Katelyn N.
Love all of bare minerals products great prices for great product! I have pretty clear even skin but do tend to get red spots due to being so pale I find all these brushes to evenly apply
Lu C.
Very soft compare to the regular brunch, I like to use for blush, since it's easier to do with no mistake.
Daniella G.
long beach
This brush is my favorite I have probably 3 these are good for applying blush or highlighter either one it's the best
Myriam S.
Dallas
Love this brush to apply my powders. The hair is super soft and gentle on skin and it has no fallout hair too
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?