BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I love the control I have with this brush and how it doesn't deposit too much makeup on the skin.
Jordan O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love the small handle of the brush. Allows me to feel in more control of my application.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Very soft, applied makeup evenly to my face, great for contour, great for sensitive skin
Holly B.
Mc Calla, AL
I love bareMinerals brushes! They're soooo soft and always give me flawless coverage!
Juliana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Very soft good for sensitive skin. It is my favorites rite brush in my collection.
Kim B.
Dexter, NY
Very soft. Love the texture of the brush. Very good with blending Contour makeup.
Bee L.
I love bare minerals I feel it gives you a flawless look, and this brush also really is very good. Other brushes I have used I've noticed that they fall apart but this I have washed several times to keep it clean and it's still in tact. I'm very happy with the product and would certainly recommend to others.
Florence N.
Adelaide
My mom gave me one of Bare Essentials soft focus face brushes. I tried it for my cheeks to apply blush. And I'm surprised on how well this product works! Thankfully, it doesn't shed like some face brushes do. And it's dense and fluffy. Don't forget soft!
Diana L.
Barcelona
Tengo una versión anterior en color rosado pero me parece una buena brocha y que permite aplicación buena. En mi caso lo usaba para la base y bastante bien y para polvo también funciona.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Nice but I'm not sure what to use it for because it's not dense enough for liquid foundation and not loose enough for powders. Soft bristles.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?