BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Sara P.
Sara P.
This is one of my absolute favorite brushes. I have had it for many years and it's held up very very well with no issues.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
This is one of the better brushes I've used. It' adds a stealthy glow and gives me the added dimension I was looking for. I will continue to use this product
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
North Ogden, UT
Bare Minerals brushes are amazing! They are so full and thick. Definitely my favorite brushes to use.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soft. Really worth it. I think having one or two great brushes is super important, even if your makeup isn't that expensive. It makes the makeup go on even.. I've had brushes in the past irritate my face. This is great!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
The brush worked great in the beginning. But over a few months the coverage was becoming poorer. I finally gave up on using bare minerals. Made the lines in my face more pronounce. I didn't want to look old paying good money for a product. So, I started using Mac and never went back.
Emily H.
Emily H.
High Point, NC
I love using this brush for finishing powders. It is small enough to fit into the lid to my finishing powder but not too small that it takes more than 15 seconds to apply the powder and have a complete look.
Bee L.
Bee L.
I love bare minerals I feel it gives you a flawless look, and this brush also really is very good. Other brushes I have used I've noticed that they fall apart but this I have washed several times to keep it clean and it's still in tact. I'm very happy with the product and would certainly recommend to others.
Florence N.
Florence N.
Adelaide
My mom gave me one of Bare Essentials soft focus face brushes. I tried it for my cheeks to apply blush. And I'm surprised on how well this product works! Thankfully, it doesn't shed like some face brushes do. And it's dense and fluffy. Don't forget soft!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Barcelona
Tengo una versión anterior en color rosado pero me parece una buena brocha y que permite aplicación buena. En mi caso lo usaba para la base y bastante bien y para polvo también funciona.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice but I'm not sure what to use it for because it's not dense enough for liquid foundation and not loose enough for powders. Soft bristles.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?