BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this brush to apply powder foundations. It is great for buffing it onto the skin. This gives a natural finish and light coverage which I prefer. No cakiness. It's soft and easy to use.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I got the gift set this brush came with it. This brush is great to use for a light coverage. If you want to appear like you have no makeup on this brush gives you that beautiful glow with sleepless flawless blending to give an all natural look. Defiantly a staple in my brush collection.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so soft. This was one of my first brushes and I loved it. I also only used bareminerals brush cleaner.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the control I have with this brush and how it doesn't deposit too much makeup on the skin.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is soft and well made. It doesn't leave hairs stuck to your face. It gives you an even finish. It's easy to clean.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush was fine to use with the actual brands products but when I tried to use it with alternate brands it didn't seem to capture the product at all
Florence N.
Adelaide
My mom gave me one of Bare Essentials soft focus face brushes. I tried it for my cheeks to apply blush. And I'm surprised on how well this product works! Thankfully, it doesn't shed like some face brushes do. And it's dense and fluffy. Don't forget soft!
Diana L.
Barcelona
Tengo una versión anterior en color rosado pero me parece una buena brocha y que permite aplicación buena. En mi caso lo usaba para la base y bastante bien y para polvo también funciona.
Bee L.
I love bare minerals I feel it gives you a flawless look, and this brush also really is very good. Other brushes I have used I've noticed that they fall apart but this I have washed several times to keep it clean and it's still in tact. I'm very happy with the product and would certainly recommend to others.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice but I'm not sure what to use it for because it's not dense enough for liquid foundation and not loose enough for powders. Soft bristles.
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?