BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
April E.
This brush is so soft. This was one of my first brushes and I loved it. I also only used bareminerals brush cleaner.
Cierra N.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the way my foundation blends with this ... I am usually plain Jane but it blends it well to keep that look
theresa c.
Columbus, NJ
Love this brush. I use it everytime I leave the house and bring with incase I need to blend or add some makeup.
megan m.
Love this brush. Small and easy to use. It doesn't go on heavy like other brushes. I have super sensitive skin.
Erika M.
New Ulm, TX
I love bareminerals, all products including their brushes. I get even coverage and a beautiful finish.
Amanda R.
North Ogden, UT
Bare Minerals brushes are amazing! They are so full and thick. Definitely my favorite brushes to use.
Betty H.
Bahama, NC
Love this brush...Easy to use, very friendly to handle. Not harsh at all compare to the competition.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
This brush is super soft and is great for applying the powder evenly. Very reasonably priced as well.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Works great for foundation one of my favorite brushes to use very inexpensive to find Pharmacy store
Karen S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This brush is awesome it is so soft and smooth, I talk about this brush all the rime to my friends.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?