BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Very soft, applied makeup evenly to my face, great for contour, great for sensitive skin
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
dover, NH
One of my favorite brushes! Nice for a light coverage look, or a finishing powder. Super soft bristles and easy to clean!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Amazingly soft brush and distributes face mineral powder foundation in beautiful velvet texture. Worth the price as lasts a long time.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this brush. I just swirl it lightly in my blush and it gives me great coverage. I have also used it for bronzers and it helps to give the bronzer a light coverage
Erica K.
Erica K.
Orlando, FL
I haven't used any others since trying bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush. The bristles are soft and pretty easy to clean. Plus it's pretty affordable!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this brush when I first got it... but, after some use and no matter how many times I cleaned it, it wasn't soft anymore. They are great brushes and get the job done but, there are better quality brushes for better prices.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so soft. This was one of my first brushes and I loved it. I also only used bareminerals brush cleaner.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the control I have with this brush and how it doesn't deposit too much makeup on the skin.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is soft and well made. It doesn't leave hairs stuck to your face. It gives you an even finish. It's easy to clean.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush was fine to use with the actual brands products but when I tried to use it with alternate brands it didn't seem to capture the product at all
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?