BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Kiana W.
Marlinton, WV
These brushes are so soft it makes it easier to put on my makeup on my sensitive skin I love how soft they are I love bare minerals
Rebecca P.
I love this brush. I use it for all over powder and blush. It is so soft and applies very nicely. They also wash up nice. I've tried other brands but like bare minerals the best.
Karen S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This brush is awesome it is so soft and smooth, I talk about this brush all the rime to my friends.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Very soft, applied makeup evenly to my face, great for contour, great for sensitive skin
Brittany G.
Dover, NH
One of my favorite brushes! Nice for a light coverage look, or a finishing powder. Super soft bristles and easy to clean!
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Amazingly soft brush and distributes face mineral powder foundation in beautiful velvet texture. Worth the price as lasts a long time.
Jordan O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love the small handle of the brush. Allows me to feel in more control of my application.
Erika M.
New Ulm , TX
I love bareminerals, all products including their brushes. I get even coverage and a beautiful finish.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
I like this brush to brush down and blend the blush into the makeup while drawing the facial hair down to get rid of the facial fuzz I so hate. Depillatories are to harsh for my skin to use. Fair normal skin texture. Sensitive to drying products
Linda M.
South Point
Love these brushes. They distribute makeup evenly and are very reasonably priced. They keep their brushes and don't fall out
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?