BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Erica K.
Orlando, FL
I haven't used any others since trying bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush. The bristles are soft and pretty easy to clean. Plus it's pretty affordable!
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Amazingly soft brush and distributes face mineral powder foundation in beautiful velvet texture. Worth the price as lasts a long time.
Kiana W.
Marlinton, WV
These brushes are so soft it makes it easier to put on my makeup on my sensitive skin I love how soft they are I love bare minerals
Jennifer B.
Rensselaer, IN
U absolutely love this brush it has a full brush and the bristles are soft. It glides your make up on with ease and perfection.
Linda M.
South Point
Love these brushes. They distribute makeup evenly and are very reasonably priced. They keep their brushes and don't fall out
Jennifer T.
This brush is soft and well made. It doesn't leave hairs stuck to your face. It gives you an even finish. It's easy to clean.
Argenis L.
This product is of excellent quality is one of the best products at the time of a professional makeup is fully recommended
Sara P.
This is one of my absolute favorite brushes. I have had it for many years and it's held up very very well with no issues.
Brittany G.
Dover, NH
One of my favorite brushes! Nice for a light coverage look, or a finishing powder. Super soft bristles and easy to clean!
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brush for my powder foundation. It gives me the most coverage and is very soft. I use this product very day.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?