BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Storrs Manfld, CT
I use this brush for my blush (which maybe I'm not supposed to, whatever) and it works great! It applies is nice and subtle, but you can layer it to get a more bold look. It came with a gift so I can't speak to price, but it's a heck of a lot better than the drug store makeup brush it replaced!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I got the gift set this brush came with it. This brush is great to use for a light coverage. If you want to appear like you have no makeup on this brush gives you that beautiful glow with sleepless flawless blending to give an all natural look. Defiantly a staple in my brush collection.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this brush to apply powder foundations. It is great for buffing it onto the skin. This gives a natural finish and light coverage which I prefer. No cakiness. It's soft and easy to use.
Linda M.
Linda M.
South Point
Love these brushes. They distribute makeup evenly and are very reasonably priced. They keep their brushes and don't fall out
Ginny R.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
I like this brush to brush down and blend the blush into the makeup while drawing the facial hair down to get rid of the facial fuzz I so hate. Depillatories are to harsh for my skin to use. Fair normal skin texture. Sensitive to drying products
Erika M.
Erika M.
New Ulm , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bareminerals, all products including their brushes. I get even coverage and a beautiful finish.
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love the small handle of the brush. Allows me to feel in more control of my application.
Kiana W.
Kiana W.
Marlinton, WV
These brushes are so soft it makes it easier to put on my makeup on my sensitive skin I love how soft they are I love bare minerals
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I use it for all over powder and blush. It is so soft and applies very nicely. They also wash up nice. I've tried other brands but like bare minerals the best.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This brush is awesome it is so soft and smooth, I talk about this brush all the rime to my friends.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?