BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I love everything Bare Minerals! They make quality products that never break me out, which is something that I have always struggled with due to having such sensitive skin.
Erica K.
Orlando, FL
I haven't used any others since trying bareMinerals Soft Focus Face Brush. The bristles are soft and pretty easy to clean. Plus it's pretty affordable!
Jennifer B.
Rensselaer, IN
U absolutely love this brush it has a full brush and the bristles are soft. It glides your make up on with ease and perfection.
theresa c.
Columbus, NJ
Love this brush. I use it everytime I leave the house and bring with incase I need to blend or add some makeup.
Amanda R.
North Ogden, UT
Bare Minerals brushes are amazing! They are so full and thick. Definitely my favorite brushes to use.
Betty H.
Bahama, NC
Love this brush...Easy to use, very friendly to handle. Not harsh at all compare to the competition.
Holly B.
Mc Calla, AL
I love bareMinerals brushes! They're soooo soft and always give me flawless coverage!
Juliana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Very soft good for sensitive skin. It is my favorites rite brush in my collection.
Kim B.
Dexter, NY
Very soft. Love the texture of the brush. Very good with blending Contour makeup.
Charlotte M.
Storrs Manfld, CT
I use this brush for my blush (which maybe I'm not supposed to, whatever) and it works great! It applies is nice and subtle, but you can layer it to get a more bold look. It came with a gift so I can't speak to price, but it's a heck of a lot better than the drug store makeup brush it replaced!
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?