BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Linsey S.
I love using this brush to apply powder foundations. It is great for buffing it onto the skin. This gives a natural finish and light coverage which I prefer. No cakiness. It's soft and easy to use.
Tara N.
So soft. Really worth it. I think having one or two great brushes is super important, even if your makeup isn't that expensive. It makes the makeup go on even.. I've had brushes in the past irritate my face. This is great!
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
I appreciated the softness of this brush for a while after I first got it, but then after cleaning it. The softness it had, faded and never came back. It's a good starting out brush.
Brandi P.
I liked this brush when I first got it... but, after some use and no matter how many times I cleaned it, it wasn't soft anymore. They are great brushes and get the job done but, there are better quality brushes for better prices.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
I like this brush to brush down and blend the blush into the makeup while drawing the facial hair down to get rid of the facial fuzz I so hate. Depillatories are to harsh for my skin to use. Fair normal skin texture. Sensitive to drying products
Rebecca P.
I love this brush. I use it for all over powder and blush. It is so soft and applies very nicely. They also wash up nice. I've tried other brands but like bare minerals the best.
Emily H.
High Point, NC
I love using this brush for finishing powders. It is small enough to fit into the lid to my finishing powder but not too small that it takes more than 15 seconds to apply the powder and have a complete look.
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I love everything Bare Minerals! They make quality products that never break me out, which is something that I have always struggled with due to having such sensitive skin.
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
This is one of the better brushes I've used. It' adds a stealthy glow and gives me the added dimension I was looking for. I will continue to use this product
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This brush was fine to use with the actual brands products but when I tried to use it with alternate brands it didn't seem to capture the product at all
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?