BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Works great for foundation one of my favorite brushes to use very inexpensive to find Pharmacy store
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
I adore this brush! Especially when it comes to blending. It is so incredibly soft and applies your products seamlessly. This brush is a little pricy but you absolutely get what you pay for! Quality!
Tara N.
So soft. Really worth it. I think having one or two great brushes is super important, even if your makeup isn't that expensive. It makes the makeup go on even.. I've had brushes in the past irritate my face. This is great!
Gianna C.
I use a lot of bare minerals products so I tend to use there brushes. I think they are a little pricey but they are worth it. Great face brush. I buy mine at ulta.
Kathy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this brush. I just swirl it lightly in my blush and it gives me great coverage. I have also used it for bronzers and it helps to give the bronzer a light coverage
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
This is one of the better brushes I've used. It' adds a stealthy glow and gives me the added dimension I was looking for. I will continue to use this product
Sara P.
This is one of my absolute favorite brushes. I have had it for many years and it's held up very very well with no issues.
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
The brush worked great in the beginning. But over a few months the coverage was becoming poorer. I finally gave up on using bare minerals. Made the lines in my face more pronounce. I didn't want to look old paying good money for a product. So, I started using Mac and never went back.
Brandi P.
I liked this brush when I first got it... but, after some use and no matter how many times I cleaned it, it wasn't soft anymore. They are great brushes and get the job done but, there are better quality brushes for better prices.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
I like this brush to brush down and blend the blush into the makeup while drawing the facial hair down to get rid of the facial fuzz I so hate. Depillatories are to harsh for my skin to use. Fair normal skin texture. Sensitive to drying products
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?