BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
This brush is super soft and is great for applying the powder evenly. Very reasonably priced as well.
Betty H.
Betty H.
Bahama, NC
Love this brush...Easy to use, very friendly to handle. Not harsh at all compare to the competition.
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Works great for foundation one of my favorite brushes to use very inexpensive to find Pharmacy store
Krista T.
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
I adore this brush! Especially when it comes to blending. It is so incredibly soft and applies your products seamlessly. This brush is a little pricy but you absolutely get what you pay for! Quality!
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
I use a lot of bare minerals products so I tend to use there brushes. I think they are a little pricey but they are worth it. Great face brush. I buy mine at ulta.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Rensselaer, IN
U absolutely love this brush it has a full brush and the bristles are soft. It glides your make up on with ease and perfection.
theresa c.
theresa c.
Columbus, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush. I use it everytime I leave the house and bring with incase I need to blend or add some makeup.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Very soft good for sensitive skin. It is my favorites rite brush in my collection.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Dexter, NY
Very soft. Love the texture of the brush. Very good with blending Contour makeup.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Mc Calla, AL
I love bareMinerals brushes! They're soooo soft and always give me flawless coverage!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?