BY BAREMINERALS

This face brush is designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades. The incredibly lush brush head feels dreamy to the touch and buffs on just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Face Brush see more...

• Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic? 2 Answers
  • What is this brush best used for?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Cristie G.
Bare Minerals always makes great products and this is one of them. The brushes they make are soft and the bristles do not fall off. I can get an even foundation application from raise brush with no lines. It is easy to wash and keep clean. The price is a bit much but it lasts forever.
Vania G.
I loved this brush. It's probably the only brush that they've ever gotten right. It's so SOFT and quite dense. It's great for blush and softening over application of bronzers, as well. I've had it for at least 6 years and I'm so sad to see it go. But it just started falling apart
Erica E.
I like this brush because it's easy to hold and feels substantial in my hands. The chrome part is reflective and pretty. It applies my powder foundation well. I don't remember the price, but it has lasted well, so I would recommend it to my friends.
Dee W.
Ocoee, FL
One of the best brushes I have ever bought in my life. I purchased it at Sephora at a very reasonable price. My skin is very sensitive and this brush does not irritate my face at all.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
I appreciated the softness of this brush for a while after I first got it, but then after cleaning it. The softness it had, faded and never came back. It's a good starting out brush.
Argenis L.
This product is of excellent quality is one of the best products at the time of a professional makeup is fully recommended
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brush for my powder foundation. It gives me the most coverage and is very soft. I use this product very day.
Cierra N.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the way my foundation blends with this ... I am usually plain Jane but it blends it well to keep that look
megan m.
Love this brush. Small and easy to use. It doesn't go on heavy like other brushes. I have super sensitive skin.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
This brush is super soft and is great for applying the powder evenly. Very reasonably priced as well.
Nicole M.
Teaneck, NJ
What is this brush best used for?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Are the brushes really soft? Or are they synthetic?