BY BAREMINERALS #60 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This incredibly forgiving shadow brush feels dreamy to the touch and provides a flawless finish every time.  Designed to perfectly complement our Soft Focus shades, this brush buffs just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof.  Soft, dome-shaped brush head provides sheer-to-medium color intensity to multiple areas of the eye. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Eye Shadow Brush see more...

• "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "They are high quality and last FOREVER!" in 1 review
  • "This brush is perfect for smaller details or for blending it's super soft and picks up and lays out the color beautifully and evenly" in 1 review
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tool for blending shadows. Not so great for application - shadow easily falls off the brush and tends to land on unwanted areas of the face. Super light and fluffy for even application. Received it for free with a purchase from Benefit - not sure if I'd purchase otherwise, it is a little pricey and I feel that there are better on the market.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
This is a really great little blending brush. Very similar to a mac 217 although I prefer the mac one for the longer handle and natural goat hairs. If you are on a budget, or new to makeup, this one will still work great!
Vania G.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It's probably the only brush that they've ever gotten right, next to the Soft Focus brush for face. It's so SOFT and quite dense. It's great for blending.
Shyra L.
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my eyes and mak eit wonderful look
krisna s.
krisna s.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare mineral eye brushes are simply amazing because they apply the makeup well and aren't complicate to use. They also don't make my eye itch as some brushes I used before have. I am always satisfied with these makeup brushes.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brush for concealer!! It's nice and gentle so it would pull or be harsh on your under eye area. I also just the same of the brush for my undereyes and around my nose area it's just too perfect!
Erika A.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this brush literally use it every single day it is amazing the brush is incredably soft and applys make up verry well and blemds tramendously deffinatly would rexcomend!!
Ricki B.
Ricki B.
Harlingen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush for free and I'm not mad at it at all. It's really good for the crease and it doesn't fall apart are or shed at all.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Tracy, Ca
Love this brush this one was my first blend brush I keep it, i bought it at Macy's it's perfect for blending I have normal skin works perfectly with my skin type I used all the time,it's my favorite always I'll buy it again I highly recommend it
Kaytlin J.
Kaytlin J.
Greenacres, FL
Pretty good for a BareMinerals brush. The brushes they give as extras tend to shed a bit and aren't that soft, but I was impressed with this brush. Pretty good quality, but a bit overpriced.