BY BAREMINERALS

This incredibly forgiving shadow brush feels dreamy to the touch and provides a flawless finish every time.  Designed to perfectly complement our Soft Focus shades, this brush buffs just the right amount of color for a sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof.  Soft, dome-shaped brush head provides sheer-to-medium color intensity to multiple areas of the eye. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Soft Focus Eye Shadow Brush see more...

• "They are high quality and last FOREVER!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This brush is perfect for smaller details or for blending it's super soft and picks up and lays out the color beautifully and evenly" in 1 review
Alexis C.
St Charles, IL
Great tool for blending shadows. Not so great for application - shadow easily falls off the brush and tends to land on unwanted areas of the face. Super light and fluffy for even application. Received it for free with a purchase from Benefit - not sure if I'd purchase otherwise, it is a little pricey and I feel that there are better on the market.
krisna s.
Stockton, CA
Bare mineral eye brushes are simply amazing because they apply the makeup well and aren't complicate to use. They also don't make my eye itch as some brushes I used before have. I am always satisfied with these makeup brushes.
Mary E.
This brush is amazing! I received it for a Christmas gift a few years ago and I continue to buy it for myself ever since. Makeup goes on super clean with this brush and it is the only one I will use now!!
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
My favorite brush for concealer!! It's nice and gentle so it would pull or be harsh on your under eye area. I also just the same of the brush for my undereyes and around my nose area it's just too perfect!
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
I haven't really used this brush from what little I have it's great. Maybe a lil too fluffy. It when I was into the bare minerals foundation faze and got it for the eyeshadow. I'll start using it more.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
love this brush literally use it every single day it is amazing the brush is incredably soft and applys make up verry well and blemds tramendously deffinatly would rexcomend!!
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
Love Bare Escentuals brushes! They are high quality and last FOREVER! They hold an amazing amount of product and allow you to really adjust your look depending on your mood or occasion. A light wash of color for the day, or a heavy smoky eye for the night!
Sybil W.
This brush works fairly well. I like it, however, I am not sure if I would repurchase it separately. As, I got it in a kit, which I think is the best way to go, when it comes to BareMinerals' brushes. Is it a must buy? Not 100% sure on that. But, I'm still glad that I have it anyways. Now, I did rate it a 4, only because rating it a 3.5 isn't any option, which is what really wanted to rate this brush instead.
Brenda A.
Tracy, Ca
Love this brush this one was my first blend brush I keep it, i bought it at Macy's it's perfect for blending I have normal skin works perfectly with my skin type I used all the time,it's my favorite always I'll buy it again I highly recommend it
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
This is a really great little blending brush. Very similar to a mac 217 although I prefer the mac one for the longer handle and natural goat hairs. If you are on a budget, or new to makeup, this one will still work great!