BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Designed to perfectly complement our soft focus shades, this incredibly forgiving shadow brush feels dreamy to the touch and provides a flawless finish every time. It's made to buff just the right amount of color on for sheer, lighter coverage that is virtually mistake-proof.

Who is it for: All skin types.

Why is it different: The soft, dome-shaped brush head helps apply sheer to medium color to multiple areas of the eye.

bareMinerals Soft Focus Eye Shadow Brush
  • "The brush is great... I use it daily! Blends my Mac eyeshadow in just where I want it, and the brush has held up amazingly well through several years with regular cleaning!" in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect for doing all over the eyelid color and then picking up a darker color for the crease." in 3 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect for smaller details or for blending it's super soft and picks up and lays out the color beautifully and evenly" in 1 review
  • "They are high quality and last FOREVER!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Lindsey B.
Thibodaux , LA
I absolutely love bare mineral brushes..every single one of them...they are super soft..and they last an that’s big with me..being on a budget they have to last lol
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Great tool for blending shadows. Not so great for application - shadow easily falls off the brush and tends to land on unwanted areas of the face. Super light and fluffy for even application. Received it for free with a purchase from Benefit - not sure if I'd purchase otherwise, it is a little pricey and I feel that there are better on the market.
Kendra F.
Indiana, PA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I love this brush! It is soft and very easy to hold and manipulate to however you need it to be in order to achieve your desired look! I gave it four stars because sometimes rubbing my eyelid with it too much will make my eyelid hurt a little and because after a few years the bristles will begin to fall out. Most likely normal, but still annoying.
krisna s.
Stockton, CA
Bare mineral eye brushes are simply amazing because they apply the makeup well and aren't complicate to use. They also don't make my eye itch as some brushes I used before have. I am always satisfied with these makeup brushes.
Mary E.
This brush is amazing! I received it for a Christmas gift a few years ago and I continue to buy it for myself ever since. Makeup goes on super clean with this brush and it is the only one I will use now!!
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
My favorite brush for concealer!! It's nice and gentle so it would pull or be harsh on your under eye area. I also just the same of the brush for my undereyes and around my nose area it's just too perfect!
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
I haven't really used this brush from what little I have it's great. Maybe a lil too fluffy. It when I was into the bare minerals foundation faze and got it for the eyeshadow. I'll start using it more.
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
One of my favorite brushes ever purchased. It stays soft and feels amazing on the lids. I can use this to blend or highlight...and if I had to... I'd buy it over and over again!
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
Love Bare Escentuals brushes! They are high quality and last FOREVER! They hold an amazing amount of product and allow you to really adjust your look depending on your mood or occasion. A light wash of color for the day, or a heavy smoky eye for the night!
Sybil W.
This brush works fairly well. I like it, however, I am not sure if I would repurchase it separately. As, I got it in a kit, which I think is the best way to go, when it comes to BareMinerals' brushes. Is it a must buy? Not 100% sure on that. But, I'm still glad that I have it anyways. Now, I did rate it a 4, only because rating it a 3.5 isn't any option, which is what really wanted to rate this brush instead.

Amazon