BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

DUAL FIBER FOUNDATION BRUSH

Expertly engineered for our award-winning Complexion Rescue® Tinted Moisturizer, this ultra soft foundation brush has synthetic fibers that quickly provide both control and diffusion of foundation. The amazingly effective dome-shaped design seamlessly blends creamy foundations as well as powders for a flawless, airbrushed finish. Handcrafted for fast foundation application, the makeup brush has shorter brown fibers that easily pick up product while the longer ivory fibers create a diffused effect as you sweep foundation onto your face.

Usage:

The Smoothing Face Foundation Brush was designed specifically to be used with Complexion Rescuey® Hydrating Gel Cream to give you radiant sheer-to-medium coverage with a beautiful, lightly airbrushed finish.

To fully experience the power of this expertly designed makeup brush, pair it with Complexion Rescuey® and apply the tinted moisturizer in smooth sweeping motions, then buff and blend to your desired level of foundation coverage.

bareMinerals Smoothing Face Foundation Brush
  • "Love this brush. It picks up product and applies evenly all over face. I use a stippling technique to apply liquid foundation and then smooth it out " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this brush, it helps me blend my contour color, highlighter, blush all flawlessly! The bristles are soft and good quality. " in 7 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I use this with the rescue Foundation. It's the brush that's recommended and it works well to apply that Foundation. All Bare Minerals brushes are very very good and this one is no exception. It works well with that particular Foundation but it did not work well with other foundations. I think it was specifically made for the Rescue Foundation.
Savanah N.
This brush does a great job!! It blurs my foundation into the skin seamlessly & leaves no streaks!!! This brush works the best with liquid foundation from my own experience, & for me, that's preferred. I will say this brush is not the best for thick foundation or stick formula, but I would recommend to those who use a more liquidity formula!
Shasha S.
Julie S.
Ludowici
This brush was not that impressive to me. Bare Minerals sold me on it because they said it was great for the foundation they paired with it. I think there’s cheaper alternatives out there. I will say if you want a deal on either this brush or bare minerals foundation I would suggest buying on the QVC website. They have bundles for a cheaper price.
Ashyah J.
Philadelphia, PA
So though this is a foundation brush I use it for getting the access powder of my face after using eyeshadows and stuff. I love these brushes because they never irritate my sensitive skin and no matter which brush I get and what I use it for, it always gets the job done.
Jessica M.
Lewes, Delaware
It takes some getting used to...I would definitely say this is a buffing brush and it’s great for liquid foundation, it’s not the first brush I grab but it’s great once you get used to it. I used it with my makeup forever foundation the most and it blends it great.
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
I really liked this brush when I first purchased it with the complexion rescue. After a while the bristles get stuck together and no matter how many times you wash it, it never goes back to the way it was. For the price I don’t feel like it was worth it. I wouldn’t buy again.
Amanda L.
Choctaw
I have had this for several years and it has held up great. It blends foundations smoothly. It does leave streaks with some foundations tho. It’s soft and dense. Not sure if I would recommend unless using bare minerals foundations.
Vanessa C.
This is an interesting brush. I got it to apply my bare minerals complexion rescue foundation, which is a very pigmented cc cream, basically. Since then I have discovered that I like it even better for powder or mousse foundations. It can leave standard liquid foundations a bit streaky so you have to buff in with a sponge, so I don’t recommend for that. But it’s nice for creamy formulas. You do need to clean it regularly, because it can get a little clumpy.
Rose J.
I didn't like the finish this left when applying my complexion rescue cream. It came out very streaky. I think applying with my fingers gives better results.

Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
What is the best way to clean this brush? I feel like mine is start to get caked and now smooth the cream as well.
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
I recently purchased the complexion rescue hydrating tint gel and LOVE it. I saw that this product is recommended with it. It's pricey though and I wonder if it is really worth it? Does it make a difference vs putting it on with your fingers?
Molly S.
Sydney, Australia
I’ve seen lots of reviews about this brush and how it creates an airbrush finish, I usually use sponges for foundation application but I wanted to try brushes again, is this one good??
Summer L.
College Sta, TX
Does this brush last a long time without the bristles falling out?
Molly S.
Sydney, Australia
Would this work with tarte rainforest by the sea foundation ?