bareMinerals Smoke & Define Double-Ended Eyeliner

What is it: bareMinerals dual-sided eyeliners give you the best of both worlds. The felt-tip liquid end delivers an easy-to-apply, rich line that defines the lash line. Use the kohl end to softly frame or instantly smoke out eyes-or layer the two for endless eye looks.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions. Anyone looking for an easy way to achieve a liquid eyeliner look or a soft, smoky eyeliner look.

Why is it different: The dual-ended kohl and liquid eyeliner gives you endless eyelining options. Lining your eyes has never been easier. The felt-tip liquid end defines eyes with rich precision and is the simplest way to get a liquid eyeliner look. The kohl end frames the eyes for a soft, smoky look.

How do I use it: Using the liquid end, simply glide the felt tip across lash line for a sleek, precise line. Line both upper and lower lash lines for maximum intensity. Using the kohl end, sweep pencil along lash line for soft, smoky, smudged definition.

Start your review of bareMinerals Smoke & Define Double-Ended Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this. #Halloween of #2014 I was an Egyptian. I needed to wow the crowd because I was going to be in a costume contest. Let's just say, I WON !! Probably because of this eyeliner. Egyptians have very bold, dramatic makeup and this gave me just that. I believe I got it online. I still use it to this very day. FAV !!!! 😍👏😘
Full, Long, Straight
This eyeliner goes on the weekend and it's very beautiful does not smudge in for a liquid eyeliner I really like it and would recommend it to people to try
Straight
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to try something different from Bare Minerals. I wasn't disappointed in my purchase. It's easy to use if you don't normally use liquid eye liner.
Framingham
Lots of pigment in this liner, cuz I'm nice and smooth, and it doesn't end up all over my face at the end of the day!
Long
Stevens Point, WI
Good product. No glaring issues but also nothing spectacular about it. Thoroughly middle of the road kind of eyeliner
Thin, Short, Straight
sanford fl
Use this product daily love this stuff. Makes my eyes look good. Stays on easy to apply.
Ealing , London
I love this the pencil is very easy to apply and easy to smoke out and the define end is excellent for the finer details that you may want to add. I find that this product lasts a really long time and doesn’t transfer
Full, Long, Curled