bareMinerals Smart Combination™ Smoothing Lightweight Emulsion uploaded by Eli Y.bareMinerals Smart Combination™ Smoothing Lightweight Emulsion uploaded by Louise B.bareMinerals Smart Combination™ Smoothing Lightweight Emulsion uploaded by Samantha T.

BY BAREMINERALS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

Bring your skin back to beautiful balance with this lightweight oil-free lotion moisturizer. Powered by Intuitive Mineral Moisture™ Technology, Smart Combination™ Smoothing Lightweight Emulsion replenishes combination to normal skin with oil-free hydration to leave it feeling incredibly soft and ultra-smooth. This moisture-rich yet lightly-textured emulsion helps to increase moisture levels for healthy-looking balance. Plus, a blend of peptides, ceramides and amino acids to help smooth rough texture, lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The subtle notes of Bergamot and Eucalyptus* add to the sensory experience to gently enliven and awaken your senses.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested.
  • Non-comedogenic.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Squalane, Trehalose, Tricaprylin, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Silica, Beheneth-20, Isostearic Acid, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Glucosamine HCL, Batyl Alcohol, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Succinoglycan, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Alcohol, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Metaphosphate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypericum Erectum Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ceramide NP, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

Usage:

• Finish your beauty ritual with Smart Combination® Smoothing Lightweight Emulsion to keep your skin feeling replenished and looking radiant.

Apply 2-3 pumps to face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use after cleansing and following Skinlongevity® Vital Power Infusion morning and night.

Buy on Sephora*
Claire O.
I love this product. I use to do a terrible job moisturizing my face but I now am addicted to using this moisturizer every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up. Although it is a bit pricey, it lasts a while because a little goes a long way! For a person who has combination skin, it hits my dry patches by hydrating them, but limits the oil produced in my oily patches. My favorite part about this product is the smell. It smells like a spa treatment every time I use this! I would definitely recommend this for people with combination to dry skin. Just two pumps and you're good to go for the night or day! Enjoy!
Rebekah P.
Keeps both my oily and dry skin happy. I love how soft it leaves my skin. The pump makes it easy to control the amount so you don’t over use. Which is important not that it’s that expensive for skincare. I’m a big fan of this that’s for sure.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This product is seemingly wonderful upon first use but as I used this longer, I started to break out. I'm talking painful awful breakouts, horribly skin texture and overall clogged pores. The reasons for these symptoms are easily found on the ingredient list. Myristyl Myristate is an EXTREME acne irritant, it's honestly surprising that it is in this product. This is a whitening agent and it's purpose is to keep the product white. It serves little purpose other than aiding in aesthetic.
Amanda R.
I've always been a moisturizing skeptic because they felt heavy and greasy on my combination skin. My opinion has totally changed and I live for this moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly so I don't even feel it. I also really love the way it smells. I definitely recommend this for people with combination skin.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
It's a good product but I felt like I needed more hydration on my face, it's definitely a preventive moisturizer not so much a firming one, it's good but not the greatest.
Savannah L.
Albany, NY
This light weight emulsion is perfect for users with combination skin. It doesn't feel heavy and is a perfect way to provide balance for your skin. Hydrates where it needs to and balances out oil where it needs to. I use this moisturizer on days where I wake up with dry patches. It works really well.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This face moisturizer is very light and doesn't make your skin feel greasy. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product isn't irritating at all. It's perfect for combination skin.
Lorena S.
Tucson
I love this product makes my skin feel beautiful I just love it I highly recommend this product I sorta use it as a primer but I love it.
Kayla G.
Feels so good on skin. Doe hard bare minerals fan for 10 years and will continue as long as they sell their products.
jennifer J.
Burbank, CA
I love how lightweight it is. Plus Bare Minerals always feels so good on my skin. It lasts all day too!

back