bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color

Mystery Item 3

Hello influensters and fellow makeup wearers. I only use bare mineral makeup face products at the advice of my dermatologist. I have oily skin. Usually larger pores. I am wondering, which bronzer from Bare Minerals would be best for my skin type? Also any color recommendations for someone with medium tan skin? thanks so much 💛
Im debating whether to get warmth or faux tan. I have light skin, but I have neutral/olive undertones. Not sure which one would be more suitable for me since sometimes certain bronzers pull too orange or too pink on me. Any suggestions?
Is this suitable for pale skin? ?
Start your review of bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color!
How would you rate this product?
Naomi L.
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Naomi L.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s really pretty. It’s a little hard to use at first but once you get the hang of it then it’s really nice! #makeup #bronzer #bareminerals #loosepowder
Khadijah B.
Charlotte, NC
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Khadijah B.
Purchased at: bareMinerals
One of my favorite bronzers to use! I have it in all the forms as a loose powder, liquid, and pressed powder! Gives me the right amount of sun kiss that I am looking for!
Jessica C.
Newaygo, MI
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This skin tone-warming magic-worker is 100% on my must-haves list. If #bareminerals ever stop making this stuff, I might as well stop wearing makeup altogether 😂! Natural gingers (like me...😋) need this stuff-- it helps us not to look like we're undercover vampires walking around during the daytime!
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
This powder works pretty nicely even though I'm not to fond of powders for foundation. It does not give much coverage but that is to be expected. Overall though it's nice for a light coverage look that helps your skin look better.
Angela F.
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Angela F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great for giving your face life and fresh glow without having to contour. A little goes a long way! bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color
Katie D.
Portland, OR
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Katie D.
This bronzer lasts FOREVER! You only need a very small amount. It lasts all day and is great for contouring. It adds the perfect amount of warmth to the complexion. I’ve purchased this bronzer multiple times.
Sierra M.
Jenks, OK
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Sierra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Been my day one, since day one. I use this as shadow, bronzer, contour, you name it. Just be very light handed because it can turn you into an oompa loompa if you just cake it on there. I’ve always got 1 or 2 of these on backup because I use it pretty much every day.
Shell K.
Troy, MI
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Shell K.
With super sensitive skin I’m very prone to breakouts. This bronzer has s the only one I can put on without clogging my pores or leaving me with a reaction. Super matte finish and very blendable as well as build able. I love putting it all over for a sunskissed glow.
Mandy L.
Lewistown, PA
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Mandy L.
This product is amazing! I've been a repeat customer for years and do not plan to stop anytime soon.
Just started to contour with this all-over face color and it works great, as long as you have the right brushes! Looks natural and creates the definition I'm looking for!
Highly recommend this product!
Highly recommend this product!
Nina F.
brunswick, OH
bareMinerals Small Warmth All Over Face Color uploaded by Nina F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super easy to use and looks really nice on my face after applying the foundation. Has a nice color and it is pigmented
Ask a question to the Influenster community...