BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Our patented Double Cleansing Brush allows you to customise the deep cleansing needs of your skin. Luxuriously soft synthetic fibers surround a textured reservoir to gently massage and deeply purify, leaving your skin incredibly soft, smooth and radiant-no batteries required.

Buy on Sephora*
Pamela P.
This cleanser does its job by cleaning your face. The only reason I’m giving three stars. Is because I’ve tried several cleansers and this one is okay. I will say it does its job but for some reason I don’t feel as clean. But it’s definitely noticeable that my makeup is removed but I just don’t get the fresh feel completely. But it has no scent which is great for my sensitive skin.
Jessica R.
Love this!!! My skin has never felt so clean, it's a great light exfoliator on my sensitive skin. The packaging is perfect and it's so easy to use. I feel like it has really impacted the amount of breakouts I have. I highly recommend!! Definitely worth the money!
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
Obsessed with this!!!! I use this every morning in here shower. I really feel like it cleans my face well! Comes in a small box. I believe it was $18. Price is okay.
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
Loved this brush! I have dry, flaky, combo skin, and this made my skin feel soft and smooth. Def a must have! Met all my expectations, would recommend to others!
Heather J.
Manville, RI
Love this brush, it is nice to use with an exfoliator in the center because it is denser. Then I add in my creamy cleanser to the outside
Billie G.
Love this it really exfoliates your skin definitely worth the price highly recommended. Gets all the dirt and oil out
Bahirah P.
5734 haddington lane
I love it i use it for my day and night routing it really helps clean and my massage my face to get dert into clean
Destiny H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great quality cleansing brush . Better than most others that I've tried worth it's price and travel compatible
Tetiana I.
East Hanover 26Merry Lane NP000058438
was looking for a simple, manual brush that didn't cost a fortune, and I love bareMinerals make-up, so gave this a try.. The size is okay, it's easy to hold, and the soft bristles are enough to clean. I like the center part with the nubby rubber. good 4*
Stephanie F.
I really like this brush,got it as a gift and will use it especially when I have a lot of make on. The bristles are not to harsh it's great.