BY BAREMINERALS #64 in Face Serums

What it is:

A dynamic, first of its kind infusion*, our Skinlongevity® Vital Power Infusion Serum is formulated with our patented Long Life Herb Extract** that helps reduce visible signs of aging and damage, improves skin's resiliency and suppleness, and protect the skin against age accelerating factors. An exquisitely nourishing formula replenishes your skin's vitality and natural glow.

1. EMPOWER. Unleash your skin's vitality and radiant luminosity.

2. REPLENISH. Nourish your skin with essential minerals and hydration to reveal softer, more supple skin.

3. RENEW. Diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin texture to promote a youthful look.

4. FORTIFY. Give your skin the resilience to help defend itself against future signs of aging for a healthier looking complexion.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propanediol, PEG-6, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-400, Potassium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Carbomer, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Beheneth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Batyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metaphosphate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Metabisulfite, Peucedanum Japonicum Leaf/Stem Extract, Eschscholtzia Californica Leaf Cell Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Usage:

After cleansing morning and night, apply 2 pumps over entire face and neck.

• For a more overall radiant and healthy-looking complexion, use Skinlongevity® Vital Power Infusion with any bareMinerals® foundation to reveal your natural beauty every day.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlyn J.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this serum!!! I got it as a freebie from Ulta and I was running back to the store the next day to buy the full size! I was super worried about it being too heavy on my skin or making it appear oily under my foundation because I usually just stick to a primer...it may sound crazy but I almost felt like it made my foundation last longer than my primer would have! It moisturized my skin without making it appear oily, my foundation was perfectly dewy. This is my new go-to for under makeup or worn alone!
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
I got this product in an Ulta flash deal sampler, and after using it for 2 weeks, it was proven to visibly even out my skin tone when used both morning and night. I put this on first thing after cleansing and wait about 5 minutes before adding my additional serums and moisturizers. It's a milky color with a watery texture and a little goes a long way, making it worth it for the steep price tag. However, I think I would be more apt to invest in a well formulated and effective serum before I invested in this extra step. As long as you are toning and cleansing regularly, you can expect even skin tone and texture. If you are someone with natural redness or uneven skin tone even with a normal skin care regime, I would definitely give this a shot!
Michael O.
Boynton Beach, FL
I got a free sample of this at ULTA, which lasted about a week.  In that short amount of time, I saw such a difference in the appearance and feeling of my skin.  It felt and looked more hydrated and even. My pores shrunk in size and I even saw a difference in fine lines in that small amount of time.  My skin looks like it is glowing from within when I have this on.  Since finishing this sample I went on to buy the large bottle of it.  A new staple in my skincare routine.
La'Tia S.
Cleveland, OH
So I gave this item 3 stars instead of 1 because even though it came completely ruined. It smelled amazing and I was able to use a little that wasn’t completely smeared and wasted. It did feel good on my skin but I wish that the packaging was more sturdy because everything was broken and opened. I do plan on reordering but I don’t want to risk the shipping issues. Other than that the product could’ve been great I believe I just wasn’t able to use it.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This product is amazing! I received a sample of it from Ulta and let me tell you, I am definitely far from disappointed! I haven’t used many bare minerals products, but this definitely is going to make me want to start!

The sample lasted me a few days and to start with, I have extremely dry (and sensitive) skin in the wintertime. I found that this didn’t make my face break out at all and didn’t feel heavy or greasy on it, which was amazing. It made my face feel soft, hydrated & all around smooth.
Jenifer E.
Ellsinore
This product is AMAZING! With the first use I noticed already softer skin and it has a very pleasant smell. It’s not too thick of a serum, or too thin. After a week of use my skin was super soft and I didn’t have any flaking/excessive dryness like I normally do and my acne had even started to clear up. My mother also uses this product and it has reduced the appearance of her fine lines and age spots, her skin is also noticeably softer. Both of us have a sort of glow to our skin from using this product. We have actually used our whole bottle, my skin is drab without this product! 10/10 recommend to others to try!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love this serum so much! It is expensive but you only need one pump per application (a little goes a long way) so it lasts a long time. It made my acne scars fade and it significantly evened out my skin tone. It smells really good and it’s just an overall fantastic product in my opinion. I’m on my second bottle of it and I will continue to repurchase it every time I run out!!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I got a free deluxe sample of this product when I made a purchase at Ulta. It does add hydration to my skin, but I’m not sure it’s worth the price. The packaging is simple and pretty and it smells nice, too. I would suggest trying a sample before purchasing the product at full price to see if it works for you & your skin.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
I honestly have mixed feelings about this serum. It absorbs quickly into the skin and smells nice, but I’m not convinced it’s doing a lot. Directions say to use 2 pumps and within a month and a half I’m almost out. I also wish it was more hydrating. It still has nice ingredients that I’d like to see but I’m not a HUGE fan.
Giovana G.
Riverside, CA
My skin saver! I truely discovered how my skins feels without it and I will never run out again. I love the toning aspect of it. I also love the way it preps my skin. It can tingle at first couple of uses, but it goes away. I would recommend to anyone looking to improve skin texture and scarring.
Rande w.
Did this make anyone else break out or just me?
Lady F.
Do you like it girls?
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Is this good for oily skin??
Megan W.
What are the claims of this product?
karen P.
San Jose, CA
Dying to trying this, I’ve heard so many good things about this product!