bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser

This gentle, purifying cleanser removes makeup, dissolves impurities and re-balances skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, this formula leaves skin feeling perfectly clean, instantly hydrated and renewed with a naturally luminous glow. Plus, it s gentle enough for eye makeup removal. Benefits: Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection. Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores. We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time. Real Results: Here s what women have said*: 91 see more...

• I have been looking to switch over to a cleanser because I use ma...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype? 4 Answers
  • Is this cleanser worth the money??1 Answers
bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser
  • "I used to have pimples and my skin was very acne prone but it all changed thanks to this product!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "It removes makeup easily and cleanses my skin without drying it out!" in 1 review
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers. It does a great job in removing my makeup and does not seem to strip my skin of the good stuff. It has a great lather, so a little bit goes a long way. It's worth the purchase.
Nikki K.
Oakland , CA
I tried this product about a year ago and was not impressed. Since I have sensitive skin, bare minerals products always worked well for me. However, this one broke me out and I stopped using it.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
This product is so worth it. I get the occasional pimple but not when I'm using this cleanser. It's very gentle on the skin and takes care of any dirt or make up. After rinsing it off your face feels so good!
Blaise W.
OMG I love this cleanser so so so much. This product is effective for not just washing away dirt and impurities, but also great for removing makeup at the same time! It is so gentle, yet effective, I even use it to remove my stubborn waterproof mascara. The best part about this cleanser is probably that it does not leave my skin feeling too dry, nor too oily, afterwards. My skin feels soft, clean, and hydrated.... not to mention CLEAR! I am having a really hard time finding this product for sale these days, though. It makes me want to cry just thinking about the empty bottle I recently recycled... because I think they discontinued this product. I would have scraped the inside of my last bottle until I got every last drop if I had known that I wouldn't be able to buy more. =[
Ani S.
My husband son and I all use this cleanser and it works great . I have it on auto delivery that is how much I love it . I have used this entire line for 10 years and can recommend it without any reservations.
Stephanie S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I absolutely love this product. it is the only cleanser that helps my fave workout a chemical burn feeling. I have not switched since I frost was told about it. I will recommend to anyone that ales about our
Samantha K.
Love this face cleanser. It not only balances out the PH balance in your skin it also removes your makeup and is even safe to use on your eyes as well. My face feels super clean after using this but doesn't dry it out which is awesome for a face cleanser.
Adriana G.
This has been a life saver. After trying almost everything including proactive I decided to go for it. This makes your face feel rejuvenated and brand new like you just got a new face. Minimize pimples. And if I feel a pimple coming, put on the product and BAM! I don't feel the pimple anymore
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
It doesn't take much of this stuff to notice it's actually cleaning your face! Unlike many high end competitors, this all in 1 cleanser is able to remove your entire face of makeup in one step, and doesn't burn your eyes or dry out your skin in the process. Awesome :)
Erica G.
I love bareminerals! All of their producets look and feel so great on my skin! The facial cleanser is really nice. It works really well, but it's also really gentle. It doesn't leave my skin blotchy or dry like similar brands do. It's a good buy!
Katt H.
Is this worth the hype?
I have been looking for a new cleanser. Is this one good for dry skin?
Kerri B.
Do you think that this cleanser works better than cheaper brands?
Ashley P.
Is this a good cleanser for daily use, I mostly use bare mineral makeup and would love to use there skin care as well
Odalys C.
Fort Worth. Tx
Is this cleanser worth the money??