BY BAREMINERALS

This gentle, purifying cleanser removes makeup, dissolves impurities and re-balances skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, this formula leaves skin feeling perfectly clean, instantly hydrated and renewed with a naturally luminous glow. Plus, it s gentle enough for eye makeup removal. Benefits: Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection. Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores. We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time. Real Results: Here s what women have said*: 91 see more...

• I have been looking to switch over to a cleanser because I use ma...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype? 4 Answers
  • Is this cleanser worth the money??1 Answers
bareMinerals Skincare Purifying Facial Cleanser
  • "I used to have pimples and my skin was very acne prone but it all changed thanks to this product!" in 1 review
  • "It removes makeup easily and cleanses my skin without drying it out!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers. It does a great job in removing my makeup and does not seem to strip my skin of the good stuff. It has a great lather, so a little bit goes a long way. It's worth the purchase.
Nikki K.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product about a year ago and was not impressed. Since I have sensitive skin, bare minerals products always worked well for me. However, this one broke me out and I stopped using it.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so worth it. I get the occasional pimple but not when I'm using this cleanser. It's very gentle on the skin and takes care of any dirt or make up. After rinsing it off your face feels so good!
Ani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband son and I all use this cleanser and it works great . I have it on auto delivery that is how much I love it . I have used this entire line for 10 years and can recommend it without any reservations.
Samantha K.
Love this face cleanser. It not only balances out the PH balance in your skin it also removes your makeup and is even safe to use on your eyes as well. My face feels super clean after using this but doesn't dry it out which is awesome for a face cleanser.
hayley u.
This is a product that I would go back and buy again! Very easy on your face, did not irritate mine at all. Always left me feeling smooth and clean.
Sarah L.
Winterville, NC
I've used bare minerals for a long time. This product is worth every penny. It's doesn't over moisturizer and leave skin feeling heavy.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely LOVE bare minerals. All of their products work so well with my skin!
Claud D.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such perfect!!! I love they way it leaves my face so clean!! Leaves it fresh from impurities!! Must buy
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL
I love how gentle this soap is on the skin, especially dry skin! It does seem to even skin tone and ultimately remove the dirt from your pores! Love it!
Katt H.
Sydney
Is this worth the hype?
Kerri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think that this cleanser works better than cheaper brands?
I have been looking for a new cleanser. Is this one good for dry skin?
Stephanie P.
Aurora, CO
I have been looking to switch over to a cleanser because I use makeup wipes all the time! Would anyone recommend this more than makeup wipes? Thank you!
Odalys C.
Is this cleanser worth the money??