bareMinerals Skincare Blemish Therapy uploaded by Veronica P.

BY BAREMINERALS

Conceal and prevent future breakouts with this targeted remedy and brush. The exfoliating properties of our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex along with the blemish fighting benefits of natural sulfur effectively address blemishes while helping to prevent future breakouts from forming. This non-irritating formula also helps to minimize the appearance of pores, neutralize redness and diffuse imperfections. Benefits: Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection. see more...

• I've watched YouTube videos and have read so many different reviews...3 Answers
  • Does this really work? Would love to hear some first hand experiences!1 Answers
  • Does this makes anyone elses skin get dry after using it a few time...1 Answers
bareMinerals Skincare Blemish Therapy
  • "I have really dry skin and always have troubles using powder but this one works pretty good and actually make my skin look gorgeous and flawless" in 1 review
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
I used to use hydrogen peroxide and salicylic acid to take care of outbreaks but lately, sulfur has done the trick but it's hard to find anything that I can wear during the day rather than overnight. I love this! It doesn't dry out your skin and it's easy to apply. It's definitely not a concealer but can be used on top of your make up. With the overnight application of a different sulfur product and this throughout the day, these large breakouts go away without drying my skin out! The only thing I wish was in the pot is a mirror under the lid or something similar to it as it's hard to apply without using a mirror and having more items out than needed.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is really small and has a flat tip so you can pat the product on. The powder smells like sulfur so it is stinky. I don't think it is anything like what I expected. I thought it would be more of a spot treatment but instead it is more of a medicated barrier. I would not recommend just get a gel or liquid rather than this powder.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the bareMinerals skincare blimish therapy. It is simple and easy to use. When I have a blemish I take this out of my bag and away my blimish goes. #ByeByeBlemish It's great for days I don't want to wear make up and still need to cover and heal a few red blemishs
#nomoreblemish
Cat H.
Cat H.
I've used this since it originally came out and it works great for quickly drying out blemishes. Still in my kit for the days my skin goes crazy.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
Review for: bareMinerals Skincare Blemish Therapy, 1 g, Other
I use this product everyday. I love using powder over a liquid  because then my face does not feel smudged and also does not leave my skin oily. I also never have a problem with it rubbing off on my clothes. It works really well and I will keep buying it.
allison m.
allison m.
Review for: bareMinerals Skincare Blemish Therapy, 1 g
This really hides your acne well and it reduces the swelling/redness as you wear it. I like it a lot. Good coverage.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Grover Beach, CA
Review for: bareMinerals Skincare Blemish Therapy, 1 g
I love this product so much. I have been using it for years and I use it daily. It really helps with my blemishes.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I used to use this in high school and really liked it. I never really understood how you were suppose to wear it though.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is perfect for covering my blemishes and it calms my blemishes too. For the price, it is perfect.
Good product to help heal blemishes faster. Bought mine in a kit that came with the perfect little brush!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've watched YouTube videos and have read so many different reviews. Does this work, by itself?
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
This texture looks smooth and soft. It doesn't look like it goes on to thick! How many shades does it come in & how long does it stay on?
andrea m.
andrea m.
Davie, FL
I have read awesome reviews on this blemish therapy product. I have dark spots from where I break out I was wondering if this would help treat it as it is advertised. What kind of texture is it once applied? I would love to try this but I am a little worried it would be a waste.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Would love to hear some first hand experiences!
Elisabet C.
Elisabet C.
Does this makes anyone elses skin get dry after using it a few times a week?