bareMinerals Skincare Active Cell Renewal Night Serum?? uploaded by Jessica O.bareMinerals Skincare Active Cell Renewal Night Serum?? uploaded by Bridget T.

BY BAREMINERALS

A night serum that works while you sleep to deliver remarkably firm, healthy, and younger-looking skin. Research shows that cells are most efficient at healing during nighttime sleep. Bare Escentuals developed this intensive skin revitalizing serum to maximize cellular renewal during this crucial repair phase. Powered by their proprietary ActiveSoil Complex, this clinically proven formula dramatically accelerates cell turnover and boosts moisture levels while you sleep. What it is formulated. Without: Parabens. Sulfates. Synthetic Fragrances. Synthetic Dyes. see more...

• QUIERO saber si es un buen serum?Be the first to answer!
  • I haven't used this product yet but I have extremely dry skin and I...2 Answers
  • Can anybody tell me if this product is worth the money and can you ...2 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently, my more expensive serum stopped working as well. Based on the superlative reviews, I decided to purchase this product and it definitely does not disappoint. It is reversing the nasolabial wrinkles as well as my superficial forehead wrinkles. It also does a superb job of evening out skin tone, something that myriad other products fail to do for my freckled, pale skin.
sarah l.
sarah l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i go bananas for serums, but this one is definitely a favorite of mine. everything from bare minerals makes me feel beautiful, but this product actually enacts notable change. i adore it. i recommend to anyone looking to start a skin care routine.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this night serum. I've noticed it helps even out my skin tone. It has helped minimize the redness. I've also noticed a more firm and tightness to my skin! I definitely recommend this serum
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I bought it to try and fix a few wrinkles on my forehead. I'm 28 and too young for wrinkles! I can definitely tell a difference. It also keeps my skin dry (I have very oily skin) at night which I appreciate. High price, but you use a very tiny bit every day so it lasts.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
I am in love with this serum. It's very light leaving your skin soft and smooth to the touch. No greasy feeling goop. I've used this for years and I'm 36. People still think I'm in my 20's.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on clearance at marshalls and so glad I did. I saw some people say it's oily but I don't think it is. It's great and makes my skin feel and look nice in the morning.
Alayna T.
Alayna T.
Mounds, OK
I use this after washing my face at night. Usually my face feels very dry when i wake up in the morning but with this it feels so smooth
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
This product is expensive, but it's a must in my nightly routine. It really helps my skin and I feel it's softer and keeps moisture in better.
Mitzi  L.
Mitzi L.
Madisonville, TN
I love this product. It makes your skin feel so smooth. It however does not leave you any less wrinkled. HaHa
julie w.
julie w.
Attleboro, MA
Love ūüíĖ the serum . i recommend this even for sensitive skin and even who has an oily skin. it makes my skin bright and glowing.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
What do you think? Worth it?
lynn c.
lynn c.
Can anybody tell me if this product is worth the money and can you see any difference in your skin from using it
Briseida M.
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
I haven't used this product yet but I have extremely dry skin and I'm looking for a product that will help with my everyday routine?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
QUIERO saber si es un buen serum?