bareMinerals Simply Irresistible Cheek Tint uploaded by Carly M.bareMinerals Simply Irresistible Cheek Tint uploaded by Carly M.bareMinerals Simply Irresistible Cheek Tint uploaded by Carly M.

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Minerals Simply Irresistible is a new 9 Piece Color Collection for Eyes, Lips, and Cheeks for Holiday 2012. If you’re more of a traditionalist and aren’t really loving all the Ready pressed products that BE has recently been releasing you’ll absolutely love this set.

Carly A.
Atlanta
This blush is SUPER pigmented and a little goes a long way. I have the smallest container of it and it has lasted me 2+ years. Make sure
to tap off your brush before applying or it can definitely leave a sharp line/shape where you apply. Looks flawless on skin
Jamie L.
Middleburg
Omg this is my favorite blush! It applies so smoothly and the color is exactly the same as what it looks like in the container. It’s really good for all skin tones honestly. I so highly recommend this to others.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a wonderful product! I got a mini size and need to go and get the full! It is buildable and it comes out a little sheer but that’s how I like it! The shade I got had a tiny but if shimmer but not a ton
Bre K.
Rexburg, ID
I've always loved bare minerals blushes. The loose powder is my favorite and I just love the colors of these and how they just finish a look! It doesn't take much, which makes it last a long time.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
bareMinerals Loose Powder Blush
I love how this blush looks so natural like you're glowing from within. This is very pigmented so you do not need to use a lot of it which is nice because one of these will last you for awhile. It feels and looks wonderful on the face. I highly recommend this blush.
Rachel F.
Royal
I’m not sure what the different between a cheek tint and a blush is, but I did not like this. The packaging allows for to much product to get on the brush and intensify the look way to much. The color is beautiful, but it can be way to much.
Diana F.
It’s very pigmented so a small amount definitely does a long way! Also leaves the cheeks looking very smooth , when dipping brush into powder I suggest to tap the brush onto the surface to remove some of the access powder
Ferra L.
philadelphia
It is super duper glittery, and has a strong pink pigment to it. I don’t wear this often because I feel like it would describe me as a dramatic person but it does last a long time. I don’t think I would recommend this.
Ivay💕 D.
I love love love this product! The color is perfect for me and it was very pigmented you only need a small amount. Great for any skin tone. Lasted me all day long, I will continue to buy this for sure, I recommend.
Sandy W.
Raceland
I have this in multiple colors. It goes on best with the brush recommended by the company. It blends like a dream!! And one little container last at least a year with daily application! A good investment to keep in your makeup bag.