bareMinerals Silver Rectangular Zippered Make-up Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Silver Rectangular Zippered Make-up Bag!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio
The moment I was introduced to bareminerals, I was immediately obsessed. I not only collected every product due to the quality it was made of, but also for everything it managed to do. I love this stylish bag and highly recommend bareminerals to EVERYONE!!!!
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Not a huge fan of this bag just because it doesn’t have a lot of space to expand and the material inside definitely isn’t something that cleans out easily which I use this bag for my foundations so it’s something I will be changing from soon. I don’t think i would recommenced it out.
I love bareMinerals make up bags the quality is really great they’re so cute they last a long time they fit a lot of make up in the bag I love the silver rectangular zippered make up bag it’s so modern I ended up getting a slightly smaller beige colored one for my purse
These are ery heavy duty bags made Hy bare minerals, they are easy to clean and last a long time. Make up comes off easy. There travel bags are wonderful as well.
This bag is great for storing your brushes and makeup in if you are traveling. Its come in handy for me a few times now! I just wish it was bigger!
This baremineral bag is hard to get in an out of because of its shape. I got the bag for free because I bought a build a kit. I think it is high quality for a free bag, but would not purchase it if it weren’t free.
bareMinerals Silver Rectangular Zippered Make-up Bag uploaded by Diana C.
Me encanta esta bolsita de maquillaje bareMinerals una textura suave y sirve para llevarla a cualquier lugar. Fácil de usar y cómoda en comparación a otras. Tipo de piel seca y sensible, suave y realmente recomiendo estos bolsitos a la hora de llevar tus maquillajes seguros.
Ain Kihal
This foundation is really nice, it makes my skin look flawless and the color match is amazing! It stays put but at the end of the day it does look a bit cakey on my skin. I like the finish and the consistency! I recommend this.
This is amazing foundation
This is amazing foundation
Cornwall
This little Bareminerals make up bag is lovely ,very handy for going away with, and its amazing how much things you can put in it .