bareMinerals Silver Rectangular Zippered Make-up Bag uploaded by Diana C.

BY BAREMINERALS

Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Not a huge fan of this bag just because it doesn’t have a lot of space to expand and the material inside definitely isn’t something that cleans out easily which I use this bag for my foundations so it’s something I will be changing from soon. I don’t think i would recommenced it out.
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
These are ery heavy duty bags made Hy bare minerals, they are easy to clean and last a long time. Make up comes off easy. There travel bags are wonderful as well.
Jenn B.
This baremineral bag is hard to get in an out of because of its shape. I got the bag for free because I bought a build a kit. I think it is high quality for a free bag, but would not purchase it if it weren’t free.
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love bareMinerals make up bags the quality is really great they’re so cute they last a long time they fit a lot of make up in the bag I love the silver rectangular zippered make up bag it’s so modern I ended up getting a slightly smaller beige colored one for my purse
Diana C.
Me encanta esta bolsita de maquillaje bareMinerals una textura suave y sirve para llevarla a cualquier lugar. Fácil de usar y cómoda en comparación a otras. Tipo de piel seca y sensible, suave y realmente recomiendo estos bolsitos a la hora de llevar tus maquillajes seguros.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
This foundation is really nice, it makes my skin look flawless and the color match is amazing! It stays put but at the end of the day it does look a bit cakey on my skin. I like the finish and the consistency! I recommend this.
This is amazing foundation