bareMinerals Secret Weapon™ Correcting Concealer & Touch Up Veil Duo uploaded by Kilee S.

BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

A compact duo with a Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and the READYE Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Get skin that appears evenly-toned and flawless throughout the day. This compact features the lightweight coverage of Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and the flawless finish of READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in a portable stylish compact. The Correcting Concealer blends seamlessly to hide face and eye imperfections while helping to improve the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. READY Touch Up Veil provides a portable solution for minimizing imperfections while reducing shine. The included Mini Concealer Brush is perfect for touch-ups and offers full, concentrated coverage and the compact is encased in a chic carry-all clutch.

Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
This is pretty much the only powder concealer I’ve had any real success with. I’m not a huge fan of liquids, mainly due to my skin being oily, and powders seem to sit well on me. The color matched my skin well, and the finishing veil, is also great!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
I love the correcting concealer ; I layer it under my regular concealer to reduce the darkness under my eyes. I use a brush then pat with my fingers. It is easy to blend and looks very natural. I highly recommend
Ashley B.
This stuff’s okay. I’m not a fan of the little brush it comes with to apply the cream concealer and it goes on a little thick for my liking. The setting powder is okay too.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I got this for Christmas from my mom a while back, I really loved it! It was easy to cover up blemishes and sometimes dark circles with this duo! My favorite part is the soft brush pad for the powder!