bareMinerals Seamless Buffing Foundation Brush
What it is:
FOUNDATION BRUSH FOR ACNE COVERAGE
It’s not easy to create skin-loving foundation coverage that softens imperfections and evens out face discoloration on acne-prone skin, but our Seamless Buffing Brush is specifically designed to work with Blemish Remedy™ Foundation to do just that.
Engineered to fit into the mesh filter of the Blemish Remedy™ Foundation compact and provide medium-to-full coverage, its super soft synthetic fibers deliver a focused application that produces an all-over blurring of imperfections. The rounded makeup brush shape effortlessly diffuses edges for a smooth, seamless finish and the short, thick handle gives you expert control for applying foundation for acne-prone skin anywhere you need it.
The Seamless Buffing Brush was designed specifically to be used with Blemish Remedy™ Foundation to give you natural-looking coverage while providing an all-over blurring of imperfections and a smooth, matte finish.
FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl the Seamless Synthetic Brush into the mesh filter of the Blemish Remedy™ Foundation compact.
2. Tap off any excess foundation on the side of the compact.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals and you can build from medium to full coverage.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "Maybe it's just me who expected a large brush, but this is actually pretty small, it's about three inches. However, this brush does do its trick with their powder foundation" in 7 reviews
- "Love how easy it is to clean and how even the coverage I get while blending and contouring my face. Very good price too" in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos