bareMinerals Seamless Buffing Foundation Brush uploaded by Kimberly Lukacs L.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

FOUNDATION BRUSH FOR ACNE COVERAGE

It’s not easy to create skin-loving foundation coverage that softens imperfections and evens out face discoloration on acne-prone skin, but our Seamless Buffing Brush is specifically designed to work with Blemish Remedy™ Foundation to do just that.

Engineered to fit into the mesh filter of the Blemish Remedy™ Foundation compact and provide medium-to-full coverage, its super soft synthetic fibers deliver a focused application that produces an all-over blurring of imperfections. The rounded makeup brush shape effortlessly diffuses edges for a smooth, seamless finish and the short, thick handle gives you expert control for applying foundation for acne-prone skin anywhere you need it.

Usage:

The Seamless Buffing Brush was designed specifically to be used with Blemish Remedy™ Foundation to give you natural-looking coverage while providing an all-over blurring of imperfections and a smooth, matte finish.

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl the Seamless Synthetic Brush into the mesh filter of the Blemish Remedy™ Foundation compact.

2. Tap off any excess foundation on the side of the compact.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals and you can build from medium to full coverage.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Maybe it's just me who expected a large brush, but this is actually pretty small, it's about three inches. However, this brush does do its trick with their powder foundation" in 7 reviews
  • "Love how easy it is to clean and how even the coverage I get while blending and contouring my face. Very good price too" in 3 reviews
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This is a wonderful brush and updated one from mine. But still the on in the same. The fibers hold after you give your power a shake, hold quite well. Made of great quitlty it just gulides over your face.
Jaime P.
I have owned two of these brushes with my bareminerals kits. The newer version was definitely better then my original. They do shed. But since playing more with my brushes and the BM original loose powder foundation I have found I prefer different brushes from morphe and tarte. They are softer and feel better with buffing out the product.
Megan A.
Lafayette
This is my favorite brush for blending. I am by no means a makeup artist. I tend to do the bare minimum. This brush makes it easy to blend everything together and go without time wasted blotting and patting and dabbing all over my face.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this brush to go along with my newly purchased bareminerals foundation and had to return it. This brush was just too short which made me feel like I was putting to much pressure on my face when putting on the foundation.
Sara V.
I liked using this brush with liquid foundation. The handle is the perfect size in that it gives you complete control on the application. I am combination skin, and this brush is gentle, and blends the foundation seamlessly with no streaks. It doesn't work as well with powders, but great for liquid foundation.
Alexis C.
Cartersville, GA
Anything made by bare minerals has always worked great for me! This brush is great for application and smoothing out foundation. I've had this brush for years and with love and care I believe it will last me even longer.
Lily M.
This brush has changed my makeup game and brought it to the next level no joke. It was a great starter brush for beginners, the size of it makes it great to hold just fits perfectly in your hand
Rosie D.
This brush and the foundation that it comes with works beautifully together. It is made for a powder foundation and I've been using it as such and it gives the most coverage out of all my brushes. Tip: don't buff in circles, instead use it kinda like a classic foundation brush and stroke down. I find that this gives me better coverage and it doesn't make my skin flakey
Angela O.
Eastpoint
This buffing brush was my saving grace, I could not get my foundation smooth and even until this fantastic foundation brush, loving my makeup again. Thank you bunches Bareminerals!!
Donna L.
Carmichaels Pa
Nice product . Very soft bristles distributes makeup evenly . Bought online from Ulta. I use brushes every day. It's the only way I put makeup on. A little better . Satisfied !