bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner

What it is:

Don't let the smooth, gel-like consistency fool you-this waterproof eyeliner is made to last. Resistant to smudging or smearing, its dramatic, highly-pigmented colors are perfect for the waterline or tightlining. Even better, it comes with a specially designed sharpener to ensure a consistent look.

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxde Green (Ci 77289), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bronze Powder (Ci 77000), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

Usage:

1. Sharpen before each use.

2. Apply to lash line or waterline, or tightline eyes from the inner corners outward.

3. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Is it waterproof? Does it smudge?
Is it worth buying ?I want a dark black eyeliner that would stay all day
I have heard many good things about this product.. is it really worth the hype?
Start your review of bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“Beautiful colour to make the eye pop, applies really well and is on trend! Can be used on the tightline, waterline or the lid and can be smudged for a grunge/smokey eye look.” in reviews
“...the day, I had to reapply it maybe once just to darken it up some. It doesn't smudge and is a great product. ” in reviews
“Love love love the consistency, very bold black goes on smooth long lasting smudge proof great for any skin type ” in reviews
Review for: 3 PM
I used the 8 pm but I would try every color because mine was amazing. This was the best eyeliner I have ever used and I would highly suggest trying this product. I have recommended it to all of my friends and family and they now use this as their go-to eyeliner as well. Amazing!
Riverton, UT
This goes on like silk and it creates a dark thicker line and is pretty but doesn't last. I had high hopes for this as a good summer liner but it failed. You can't swim in it (even though it says it is waterproof) and it came off in less than 4 hrs. I won't be buying this again.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: 8 PM
Very pigmented and easy to glide on. It’s long wearing, easy to sharpen, and stays on in my waterline! I find myself reaching for this product every day. I definitely would recommend this Eyeliner for anyone who tightlines or puts eyeliner in their water line.
Burleson, TX
If it has bare minerals in it you know it's going to be a good product. It goes on smooth and last hours. You'll spend more than in a grocery store but it works way better than anything you could get. I definitely recommend it!!!
Socorro, NM
Review for: 1 PM, Midnight
I love the pigmentation especially in the teal shade! I have been looking for a shade like this that shows up well and this did not disappoint. The absolute only down side to this liner is that it crumbles very easily so the tip breaks off, but it is the best I have found thus far for the color payoff.
Review for: Midnight
This is my favorite eyeliner to put in my waterline it’s super pigmented it’s the blackest Black and it stays on without budging the best waterproof eyeliner yet and very affordable I can’t live without this you definitely need to try this pencil!!
Review for: 5 AM
I love this metallic color and I love using it on my eyes for a pop of color and sparkle. It looked beautiful with all eye colors. But I have to say I love it most with brown. It glides on seamlessly and I just love this product. Such a good buy.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love it! Made a nice dark line and glides on very easily. Good value for the purchase price and it is long lasting. this is the one I usually purchase from Bareminerals. Even though I don't use it daily, i really like it. Should definitely buy again.
Savannah
Review for: 8 PM
This is my favorite eyeliner ever! It doesn’t smudge all over my eyelids or give me raccoon eyes by the end of the day like other brands I use. I also like the sharpened that comes with it.
Review for: Midnight
The soft eyeliner itself is wonderful! My only problem with that is that when I sharpen it the edges of the pencil scratch my eye if it is not sharpened to an extremely high level.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...