bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner

What it is:

Don't let the smooth, gel-like consistency fool you-this waterproof eyeliner is made to last. Resistant to smudging or smearing, its dramatic, highly-pigmented colors are perfect for the waterline or tightlining. Even better, it comes with a specially designed sharpener to ensure a consistent look.

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxde Green (Ci 77289), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bronze Powder (Ci 77000), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

Usage:

1. Sharpen before each use.

2. Apply to lash line or waterline, or tightline eyes from the inner corners outward.

3. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Is it waterproof? Does it smudge?
Is it worth buying ?I want a dark black eyeliner that would stay all day
I have heard many good things about this product.. is it really worth the hype?
Start your review of bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“Beautiful colour to make the eye pop, applies really well and is on trend! Can be used on the tightline, waterline or the lid and can be smudged for a grunge/smokey eye look.” in reviews
“...the day, I had to reapply it maybe once just to darken it up some. It doesn't smudge and is a great product. ” in reviews
“Love love love the consistency, very bold black goes on smooth long lasting smudge proof great for any skin type ” in reviews
It's my favorite eyeliner. Simply I love everything from bareminerals just because I feel their products are better for skin. I have everyhting from bareminerals and all I can say is their products never disappoint me. Try the eyeliner before you buy it, you'll love it.
UK
Review for: BareMinerals - BareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner - Midnight (Blackout) -1.2g/0.04oz
The only eyeliner I can use on my waterline that’s stays for the whole day. Have used it for years
And surpe good people that you look and boua tip to your eye will look is peifeito ♡
I love anything BareMinerals! My go-to eye liner and it works amazingly for me.
I love anything BareMinerals! My go-to eye liner and it works amazingly for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...