bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner

What it is:

Don't let the smooth, gel-like consistency fool you-this waterproof eyeliner is made to last. Resistant to smudging or smearing, its dramatic, highly-pigmented colors are perfect for the waterline or tightlining. Even better, it comes with a specially designed sharpener to ensure a consistent look.

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxde Green (Ci 77289), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bronze Powder (Ci 77000), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

Usage:

1. Sharpen before each use.

2. Apply to lash line or waterline, or tightline eyes from the inner corners outward.

3. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Is it waterproof? Does it smudge?
Is it worth buying ?I want a dark black eyeliner that would stay all day
I have heard many good things about this product.. is it really worth the hype?
Start your review of bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“Beautiful colour to make the eye pop, applies really well and is on trend! Can be used on the tightline, waterline or the lid and can be smudged for a grunge/smokey eye look.” in reviews
“...the day, I had to reapply it maybe once just to darken it up some. It doesn't smudge and is a great product. ” in reviews
“Love love love the consistency, very bold black goes on smooth long lasting smudge proof great for any skin type ” in reviews
starkville, ms
This is my go to for lining my eyes. I use a small brush as the pencil style falls apart after one use. It goes on like a cream. Easy to dial up simple to dramatic looks. Last extremely long.
Terrible. I was so excited about trying one of the beautiful colors in this line but the liner does not apply smoothly or with even color. It also irritated my eyes.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t do anything fancy with my eyeliner and this works great for my everyday look. Goes on smoothly, easy to use, and doesn’t smudge. My go to eyeliner always.
Worcester
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Review for: 1 PM
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and is very pigmented. I love this particular black pearl color because it’s so sparkly and it does show up on the skin. When I first swatched it on my hand, I was impressed by the glitter and shine. I find it hard to do a winged liner with this one, but I guess that’s to be expected from a pencil. It goes on the lid easy, but not next to the eye on the sort of brow-bone area. It is very hard to take off which is a plus, but if you mess up and try and fix your mistake, it’s basically impossible. Comes with a sharpener, which is helpful because it gets dull quickly.
Bareminerals eyeliner was my go to eyeliner for years and luckily there is a salon in my city from Alaska that carried it. I have not had an issue with this product. I used an eyelid primer to keep it in place because I have oily skin. I would reccomend this to anyone who hasn't tried it. The pigment is nice as well.
Review for: 6 PM, 8 PM, Midnight, 10 AM
By far the most pigmented, creamy, long lasting eyeliner I have ever used. It is a tad expensive, but I think it's pretty much worth it, which is why I gave it five stars. They hardly transfer in the tightline, and not at all on the lashline. They have a beautiful and unique range of colors, and I personally love that you sharpen them, and not twist them up.
Irving, TX
Review for: Midnight
This is the best eyeliner i have found for my oily eyelids. I have been trying pencils for a while before that, I only used gel eyeliners. The only Gel eyeliner that stayed on reasonably well was Clinque Eye Gel, but the color selection is gone now. So I went into Gel pencils, probably trying over twenty different brands in the last 2 years,Bare essentials, Round the Clock pencil is the best so far. I use 9pm & 10 pm. They are pretty tenacious and don't migrate down
Raleigh
Review for: Midnight
I like this eyeliner but I don't love it because for me it does not stay put. By midday it's smeary and in needed of another application. But it does glide on smoothly and is nice and creamy and comes in a variety of shades. Not my favorite but I use it a lot below my lower lashes as it's one of the better eyeliners I've found.
Review for: BareMinerals - BareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner - Midnight (Blackout) -1.2g/0.04oz
I really wanted to try a crayon eyeliner that was creamy enough but nice and clean. This definitely is creamy and it’s even waterproof but what I didn’t like is the fact that over a period of time, it starts smudging... so it wasn’t as nice and clean as I’d like it to be. I just keep it in my purse as a back up fixer upper now.
Review for: 8 PM
This is the best eyeliner! I like cream eyeliners because they glide on smoothly. This one is super long-lasting and doesn’t smudge or run like the other ones I have used in the past. I’ve been using this eyeliner for well over 4 years. They changed the name of it but this is still the same product. Also, it’s very long-lasting!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...