bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner

What it is:

Don't let the smooth, gel-like consistency fool you-this waterproof eyeliner is made to last. Resistant to smudging or smearing, its dramatic, highly-pigmented colors are perfect for the waterline or tightlining. Even better, it comes with a specially designed sharpener to ensure a consistent look.

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxde Green (Ci 77289), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bronze Powder (Ci 77000), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

Usage:

1. Sharpen before each use.

2. Apply to lash line or waterline, or tightline eyes from the inner corners outward.

3. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Is it waterproof? Does it smudge?
Is it worth buying ?I want a dark black eyeliner that would stay all day
I have heard many good things about this product.. is it really worth the hype?
Start your review of bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“Beautiful colour to make the eye pop, applies really well and is on trend! Can be used on the tightline, waterline or the lid and can be smudged for a grunge/smokey eye look.” in reviews
“...the day, I had to reapply it maybe once just to darken it up some. It doesn't smudge and is a great product. ” in reviews
“Love love love the consistency, very bold black goes on smooth long lasting smudge proof great for any skin type ” in reviews
Easy to apply and good color, but for the price I felt it faded too fast and started running off my eyes. I wear only for short times instead of all day.
Rochester Hls, MI
Got the color 11 am because I thought the color itself was so beautiful. However it barely even shows up on my eyes, especially not my water line :(
Halifax, Ma
This eyeliner works excellent and it last longer then the normal regular eyeliner I absolutely love this brand and suggest everyone to go try it out
Review for: BareMinerals - BareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner - Midnight (Blackout) -1.2g/0.04oz
It's an intense black eye liner that lasts all day, so best to have  sturdy hand and makeup remover handy for any mistakes. Like it!
Simi Valley, CA
I love this eye liner , because it look so perfect when you finish doing it and the color of the eye liner it's so dark I really love it.
Wylie, TX
bareMinerals Round The Clock™ Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner uploaded by Lisa M.
This is a wonderful eyeliner. I tried the color "4pm" and absolutely love it! It stayed on all night while I went out. Gorgeous color.
Austin, TX
Love the brand and the actual liner. IT IS THE BEST, stays on and does not smudge. If only i could explain how good it is, i recommend!
Northglenn, CO
Review for: Midnight
It lives up to its name and lasts LONG! I put it on early in the AM and it’s still on my eyes at night. It’s been my go to for years.
Independence, MO
I love this eyeliner, I don't have to worry about checking my face a hundred times when wearing it because I know it stays in place.
I completely adore this product amazing ! One of my favorite eyeliners! Sadly I don't have mine anymore but it is totally worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...