BY BAREMINERALS

Revamped Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara - Volume you can see. Power you can feel. The be-all, end-all, 10-in-1 volumizing, lengthening, thickening, separating, long-wearing mascara now with superior smudge resistance. bareMinerals exclusive ProTwist180 Wand is spiraled 180 degrees to curve around lashes and coat ALL angles with intense black color. Powered by nourishing minerals and quinoa protein complex for outrageous, super-sized volume.10-in-1 lash benefits:VolumizesLengthensThickensSeparatesLiftsCurlsAll-day wearSmudge-resistantClump-resistantFlake-resistant - Revamped Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara see more...

• I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I need a m...3 Answers
  • What does it smell like1 Answers
  • I use almost all bare mineral products with the exception of masc...1 Answers
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This mascara does not compare to the high end quality mascaras such as Marc Jacobs, Tarte, and Benefit. You simply don’t get the amount of length and thickness. I absolutely hated the brush that comes with this mascara it clumps your eyelashes together and makes it very awkward to put the mascara on.
Mal M.
This mascara is good but it doesn’t provide as much volume as other brands. It also doesn’t provide any length to the lashes at all. My lashes are very short and thin; when wearing this mascara it made my lashes look more “normal.”
Heather M.
I really like this mascara. It's easy to apply, and lasts a while. It's actually kind of difficult to remove (which is a good thing since you want it to stay on all day!) I would purchase again.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I got this as a sample from Sephora, and I wasn't at all impressed. The formula was really thin and watery, making application tough because all the product just falls right to the bottom of my lashes and all along my lashline. It's almost as if it weighs my lashes down. I gave 2 stars because the packaging is cute and I really like the wand.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
I really liked this mascara. It separates my lashes really well and I feel like the brush makes the product distribute throughout my lashes very well. I only had a small one so I used it fast but I would definitely recommend it.
Xan S.
Mount Airy, NC
My all time favorite mascara. My lashes always look great after I put this on. It’s even healthy for your lashes. Comes off nice and easy when washing your face. Lasts all day.
Zora C.
Bald Knob, AR
3 years ago I was introduced to this mascara, which I fell INLOVE with instantly! I haven't used it in about 2 years so I just bought a new one. Since it's Christmas time, they have the packaged deal where you also get the small tube for $19.99. That was such a deal! But this time, something seems different. The formula is real watery to me and it just soaks my eyelashes and then gets all over my eyelid. I'm not sure if this was just a bad batch or did something change? I'm very disappointed cause I use to love this mascara!
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
Buy this NOW! This is the absolute best mascara I have ever owned! My eyelashes are one of my favorite features to play up and this Mascara is LIT! It perfectly separates the lashes, lifts/lengthens, and gives the perfect amount of volume .... I constantly get asked if my lashes are false when I am wearing this product! TREAT YO SELF!
Mia S.
Washougal, WA
An average mascara in my opinion.. I received this as a gift from my mom and I wasn't impressed. I used it anyways and one day I opened it and the brush looked like I had repeatedly smashed it on the table... Don't know why but it happened to my full size and mini size and not to any other mascara I have owned
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I'm not really sure how I feel about this mascara, it works really well but sometimes it makes my eyelashes clump up. It also kind of smells weird when it's in the bottle and I don't know why. I first bought this in a makeup store that was on my cruise and I was really excited about it but I was kind of disappointed when I first put it on. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Katy M.
Does anyone find that this mascara doesn't ever dry? Wore it yesterday and still felt tacky wet the entire day. This happened when I wore a different tube of it last month and it melted my eyelashes together and ran down my face!
Lyn B.
I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I need a mascara that is lightweight and is able to hold a curl. Is this mascara able to hold a good curl? Is it available in waterproof?
Lilia V.
Is this mascara worth the money? Does it leave clumps of mascara? Is it easy to apply ?
Madeline B.
Boaz, AL
My eyelashes are super short. I've been using the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced, but I need a cheaper alternative. Does this mascara clump up easily?
Renee F.
Lake City, FL
I've heard mixed reviews on this is it really that good I want to know have expensive it is too