BY BAREMINERALS

Revamped Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara - Volume you can see. Power you can feel. The be-all, end-all, 10-in-1 volumizing, lengthening, thickening, separating, long-wearing mascara now with superior smudge resistance. bareMinerals exclusive ProTwist180 Wand is spiraled 180 degrees to curve around lashes and coat ALL angles with intense black color. Powered by nourishing minerals and quinoa protein complex for outrageous, super-sized volume.10-in-1 lash benefits:VolumizesLengthensThickensSeparatesLiftsCurlsAll-day wearSmudge-resistantClump-resistantFlake-resistant - Revamped Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara see more...

• I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I need a m...3 Answers
  • What does it smell like1 Answers
  • I use almost all bare mineral products with the exception of masc...1 Answers
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I'm in a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I love the brush, it's super unique and really gets in there and coats every lash. The formula is very liquidy, which sometimes I like and sometimes I dont. In this case, I have to be very careful how much mascara I put on. Anything more than one coat and my lashes separate and get kind of spidery. If I get the perfect single coat on, I'm obsessed...but I can't always guarantee that. I will continue to use, but I'm not sure I will repurchase
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
I like very much this mascara of tabs!! It seems to me that leaves the tabs with enough volume; is super good that does not lower the riso that one is generally the masks of normal tabs down the curl!I like that is not waterproof as it is very difficult to remove but neither falls well with a drop of water. Very good product. in price is not so great as it is quite expensive for a mask of tabs but the price is worth it :)
Victoria L.
This mascara is great! I got it in a sample size when I bought a smoky eye kit from bare minerals. I bought it a couple times after that because of how great it was. The only reason I stopped buying it is because I needed to save money and had to switch to drug store. It's not super expensive, but it's more than drug store. It is an amazing product and if you can afford it, it's worth it!
Alejandra O.
Winnetka , CA
It's a must have, really makes your lashes really long. One of my favorite, got it as a gift and I will definitely be buying this. Use this almost everyday and it doesn't stop give me allergies at all. I seen the price and it is worth it for this product, I just hope I will be getting it as a gift this year. Really recommend to anyone with sensitive eyes. Also the wand is really good
Megan F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this mascara free with purchase because of a promotion that Bare Minerals had going on. I don't love it, and I would never purchase it again. It wasn't horrible, I just didn't love the brush. It is a silicone brush (which I liked) but there are only 4 or so rows of bristles and the rows are spiraled diagonally around the base of the wand. I didn't care for how it applied.
Jamie Rose S.
I love bare minerals brand makeup and usually I'm blown away by their products, however this mascara was nothing special for me. I found it to be a bit on the clumpy side and the formula to be a bit dry, which was surprising since I've heard so many rave reviews. I wanted to love it, but I could spend half the money on covergirl's new super sizer fibers and get better results.
Stephanie H.
I have tried this product when it first came out in truly wanted to like it because the wand shape looked like it had potential to give you a lot of length and volume but the wand was not the problem it was the formula. Goodness it's so tacky and sticky my lashes were clumping together and too remove the mascara was so hard. So for me this mascara was a fail.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! If you want long length, thickness, AND curl, then this mascara is for you! I purchase it at ulta. It only comes in intense black. You get a lot of product on the brush so make sure you wipe any extra off before applying. Big cool twisted brush gets every lash. This is a must have!
Angela S.
Oxford, FL
I was personally not impressed with this mascara. The brush just didn't work for my lashes. It was not able to grab them or lift them at all. The color was good and it was long lasting, but other than that it just didn't really do anything. I think if it had a more fluffy brush that it would've been better for me personally.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
For having short thin lashes, I do not prefer this. It did not lengthen my lashes, but it did volumize them. It doesn't stay on if it gets wet. It's a little too runny out the tube. It is a very intense black though. I've applied this to longer lashes and it look amazing on them, definitely made the longer lashes stand out.
Katy M.
Does anyone find that this mascara doesn't ever dry? Wore it yesterday and still felt tacky wet the entire day. This happened when I wore a different tube of it last month and it melted my eyelashes together and ran down my face!
Lilia V.
Is this mascara worth the money? Does it leave clumps of mascara? Is it easy to apply ?
Lyn B.
I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I need a mascara that is lightweight and is able to hold a curl. Is this mascara able to hold a good curl? Is it available in waterproof?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this product really good? Does it make your eyelashes clumpy by any chance?
Madeline B.
Boaz, AL
My eyelashes are super short. I've been using the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced, but I need a cheaper alternative. Does this mascara clump up easily?