BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsBare Escentuals
bareMinerals Retractable Precision Face Makeup Brush

bareMinerals Retractable Precision Face Makeup Brush

by Bare Escentuals

Retractable Precision Face Makeup Brush

This is good for foundation?
Does it feel good To ise this as foundition brush ?
How good is this brush?Does it blend well or no?
Start your review of bareMinerals Retractable Precision Face Makeup Brush!
Jasmine T.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Doesn’t really do its job of defining the face. However it can be used to blending it harsh contour
Kelsey O.
Danielsville
This is the only brush i have ever loved enough to buy twice!! It literally blends the best of any brush i have ever own and it’s a good value although a bit pricey com paired to my other go to brushes
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brush as it's compact, retractable--thus travels well. And it works great for applying powder, especially for an after work to evening touch up, traveling, application on the go etc. Must have.
Lauren E.
Provides great coverage and it is really easy to use. I watched the rep at the store do it and that was all I needed. The brush is so soft. It's very easy to clean with the bare minerals brush shampoo.
Heather H.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I purchased this brush around 10 yrs ago and use it often. I switched back to sponges for foundation but keep this incase. The handle has chipped in the 10yr but the quality of bristles have not
joyce B.
United States
Purchased at: ULTA
Another 5 star from me .i have used just about all of their brushes and still have them wash and use again and again.The only ones i dont still have are the ones i have miss placed etc.
Stephanie C.
I LOVE this face brush. It's the softest brush I own but yet is very dense and applies my foundation beautifully. The angled head is also very nice.
Jolie B.
Orange, CA
I love this brush! It is so soft and feels so nice and smooth on your face. It spreads the product easily very evenly and leaves a great finish. I would definitely consider buying other BareMinerals blushes after using this brush.
Vanessa R.
Washington State
It’s really handy having a retractable brush for traveling. I love this brush for that purpose!
Olivia R.
Philadelphia
This is my all time favorite brush. The quality is amazing. I have had issues with some other Bare Minerals brushes and losing bristles (no one likes a loose bristle stuck on your face and then smudging your make up). This brush is full and blends well - no bristle shedding!