BY BAREMINERALS

A translucent gel-color loaded with moisture and shine. Amp up lips with a translucent splash of vivid, high-fidelity color and soft, glistening shine. This sheer gel loads lips with shea butter and jojoba seed oil for maxed-out moisture to nourish and condition lips.

Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love bare minerals for all different reasons. When I tried this product I instantly loved it. It gives the perfect lips for everyday wear when you don't want a lot of color. It gives it a more natural look and I think it's great.
Tori b.
I've had some trouble with bare minerals foundation but all lip products are amazing. Decently priced compared to other higher end brands, but could easily be replaced with a drugstore brand
Makenna D.

Bare minerals does it again, this gives a fabulous flush of color and keeps my lips moisturized! This is a good everyday color I can go back and reach for!
Myriam M.
I'm not so much into the whole "sheer" lipstick but this color on me really hit the spot so i would actually highly recommend it.
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love bare minerals products and this lippie makes my lips soft and smooths it's amazing. They also have such beautiful colors
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Nice texture and great color if you are into red. Bare Minerals is such a good brand. I also use it as a blush sometimes.
Kathryn J.
Love the color, love the brand! I love wearing this when I go shopping and when I go to party's! You should buy this!
Monica S.
I want one,
I love the color red 😗👄💋so much its one of my favorites☺very nice
Becca R.
Pudsey, Leeds
Moisturising, vibrant easy to apply!
I love all the products, they all go hand in hand. The perfect lipstick for any occasion! Keep in your handbag !! It’s a go to kiss proof stick! Well worth the price!
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
This gives your lips a 'just sucked on a Popsicle' look. I have pretty pigmented lips already and I do not like the heavy or thick and creamy lipstick look or feel and this is just delightful! It gives your lips a wash of sheer color and a nice sheen without feeling sticky or heavy.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Are most of the colors sparkly?

back