BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:
A waterproof mascara that gives your lashes the same perfect definition and nurturing mineral care as the original, but it will not smudge or budge until you take it off intentionally.

What it does:
Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara accentuates and separates each and every lash with its sleek wand, while also lengthening, darkening, lifting, and strengthening for all-around, beautiful lashes. This long-wearing, yet gentle, formula is infused with nourishing 100% pure bareMinerals, antioxidants and natural extracts that condition, fortify and protect lashes. The best part—it stays put all day, yet washes off easily with waterproof makeup remover.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
The formula is smudge-free, clump-free, and paraben-free. It is an Allure Reader’s Choice award winner.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Water (Aqua/Eau), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba / Cire de carnauba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera / Cire de candelilla), Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille), Sorbitan Stearate, Behenic Acid, Ozokerite, Nylon-12, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

bareMinerals Remix Edition Flawless Definition Mascara
  • "I received this mascara in a Bare Minerals makeup kit I bought. I tried it and loved it. No clumps, thickens lashes and easy to apply. ALmost anyting from bare minerals is awesome." in 6 reviews
  • "Love that this mascara separates the lashes, while adding volume! I'm very picky about mascara since I have blonde eyelashes that are basically non existent & I would recommend this to anyone!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got this mascara as a sample from one of the beauty shops! I am obsessed with it and soon will run out. Unlike other mascaras that claim to be no clump this bareMinerals mascara truly is. The best feature is the brush because it doesn't leave too much mascara on the brush when applying which I have found as the main source of clumping! Hopefully I will be out buying this mascara soon!" in 3 reviews
  • "Love this mascara, I feel like it doesn't clump at all and it makes my lashes look very long and full" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm very picky about mascara since I have blonde eyelashes that are basically non existent & I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
Jackelyne C.
Been trying it out it's ok but after a while my lashes look straight and not curl any more. Curl them with diffrent curler every time and it keeps happening so am pretty sure is the mascara
Danielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this mascara and have been using forever! It glides on smoothly and doesn't smudge or clump unless it's time to buy a new one. A little pricey, but worth it for the amount of time it lasts and the service it provides! I definitely recommend this.
Gi G.
I thought that this product was a bit overpriced. Although it did wear well, it didn't lift my lashes that much and I felt like the formula was kind of heavy. The brush wasn't bad but for the money there are better mascaras out there honestly.
Lauren M.
I have used this mascara for years it's my favorite and make my eye lashes look so full and have a lot of volume, and I love that I only need to use a couple layers isn't of 20 layers like most mascara out there
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
This mascara is ok. Not my favorite but it will do in a pinch. It doesn't stay on for long and usually rubs off on muy skin and makes me look like I have raccoon eyes.
olivia v.
I have VERY sensitive eyes (and skin) and Bare Minerals has never bothered me. So I decided to try this mascara. First off, it barely bothers me. The most it will do is itch after a few hours, which compared to my eyes being red, swollen, and burning, is a blessing. The wand and application is great too it looks good on. However, after like 6 hours i would say it starts to run a bit under my eyes. Nothing major,not like drugstore mascaras, but a small line of smudge if i apply bottom lash mascara. The water proof top coat might prevent this, but every waterproof mascara i have tried does not agree with me, so i will not try that one. Will most likely repurchase.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
Gives a more natural look
You can even see the little fibers that help it do this
It's a little flaky throuhout the day though...
Nothing you cant fix without a blotting though
PLUS I always liked the mascara wand and how little it was to get those little itty bitty lashes too

got this as part of a kit...
And I fell inloveeeeeee with this
So hard to find it solo though
And they never disappoint me
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
I have VERY conflicted views on this product. It doesn't do much for my upper lashes at all. I was majorly disappointed by that. The wand is PERFECTION for my lower lases though. So I end up using 2 different mascaras daily.
Michelle l.
Canton, OH
Bare minerals never lets me down. I've been using their products for about 2 months now & I have yet to find any other makeup that makes my face look and feel as great as this does. As for the mascara, it makes my lashes look stunning. I never worry about them clumping bc this mascara never makes them. Love this product
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
I absolutely disagreee with their description.. I get clumping and smudging.. didn't flake but I am not impressed.. The length is not great and the clumps make my eye look wonky..
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Is this worth the money!?
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
let me know what you think about this product..
Jose B.