BY BAREMINERALS

This mascara defines lashes without smudging, flaking, or clumping. The sleek wand works like a 360 degree fine-toothed comb to separate and lift each lash and features a tapered tip designed specifically for coating hard- to- reach corner lashes. Our formula conditions and revitalizes lashes. Formulated without parabens. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for contact lens wearers. Benefits: Wand works like a 360 degree fine-toothed comb to deliver outstanding definition, length, and lift. Won t smudge, flake, or clump. Conditions and revitalizes lashes. see more...

bareMinerals Remix Collection: Flawless Definition Mascara
  • "Love this mascara, I feel like it doesn't clump at all and it makes my lashes look very long and full" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm very picky about mascara since I have blonde eyelashes that are basically non existent & I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't clump and literally looks like uou coated every single lash." in 1 review
  • "It works better than some really high end mascaras. " in 1 review
  • "No clumps, the blackest black mascara is truly blackest black so it provides that darker lash to its full extent and not for just a few hours." in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have VERY sensitive eyes (and skin) and Bare Minerals has never bothered me. So I decided to try this mascara. First off, it barely bothers me. The most it will do is itch after a few hours, which compared to my eyes being red, swollen, and burning, is a blessing. The wand and application is great too it looks good on. However, after like 6 hours i would say it starts to run a bit under my eyes. Nothing major,not like drugstore mascaras, but a small line of smudge if i apply bottom lash mascara. The water proof top coat might prevent this, but every waterproof mascara i have tried does not agree with me, so i will not try that one. Will most likely repurchase.
michaela b.
michaela b.
Ely, IA
This product is very good and amazing to voluminous. i also have very sensitive eyes and this did not bug my eyes at all. i do recommend this for people that have very sensitive eyes and how love volume in there lashes
Sue C.
Sue C.
I really like mascara. I tend to look for more natural type of products and when i tried this it made my lashes look fuller. There was no flaking or clumping. I definitely recommend this mascara.
luonny m.
luonny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the wand on this mascara. While it doesn't give you crazy length and volume like this more as an every day mascara. It separates every lash and gives a nice defines look.
nazish c.
nazish c.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Springfield, OH
I received this mascara in a Bare Minerals makeup kit I bought. I tried it and loved it. No clumps, thickens lashes and easy to apply. ALmost anyting from bare minerals is awesome.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mascara as a sample from one of the beauty shops! I am obsessed with it and soon will run out. Unlike other mascaras that claim to be no clump this bareMinerals mascara truly is. The best feature is the brush because it doesn't leave too much mascara on the brush when applying which I have found as the main source of clumping! Hopefully I will be out buying this mascara soon!
Halim A.
Halim A.
Price is definitely worth the product! No clumps, the blackest black mascara is truly blackest black so it provides that darker lash to its full extent and not for just a few hours. Doesn't smear even with a quick rub.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I have lashes that are barely there and this products works!!!! I love it! I received a lot of compliments and the product wasn't heavy or clumpy!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Good product no lumps separates them well gives them that beautiful look that every girl is trying to aim for so well recommend:)
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Is this worth the money!?