bareMinerals Refillable Buffing Brush uploaded by Kourtnee F.

BY BAREMINERALS

It's a brush. It's a makeup holder. It's the perfect travel companion. Fill our patent-pending Refillable Buffing Brush with any bareMinerals complexion product provides convenient, on-the-go application. To start, simply turn it to raise the full, tapered brush. A second turn lets you control the flow of bareMinerals to get just the right amount for an even, flawless application. Measures 4-1/4"H x 1-1/4"D and holds up to one medium jar of your favorite bareMinerals face products, including bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, All-Over Face Colors and Mineral Veil.

Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
I love the idea and concept. Unfortunately it falls flat on performance. Powder doesn’t seem to come through the brush evenly in the right amounts- I think maybe it comes through in the wrong places and doesn’t end up on your face. Perhaps it would work better at applying mineral veil or something comparable like a setting powder instead of foundation. Works decently as just a brush, but then it becomes overpriced and overly bulky. I wouldn’t purchase again. Glad I tried it since I loved the idea and said for years I wish something like this existed- now I know it just doesn’t work!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Samantha N.
Georgetown, TX
This was one of my first brushes as a teenager experimenting with makeup and I still have it! Definitely a well made product, but as I’ve explored other brands I would not buy bare minerals brushes. This one is hard and hurt my sensitive skin! Not to mention these aren’t cheap.
kamiyah l.
brush that has saved my contouring days every time.i'm a beginner at contouring and every time i try it seems to be to harsh but this brush is very well at buffing and defusing out those harsh lines my go to every time
Tracy F.
Pelham, AL
Great brush I use it every day and can’t live without it. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new brush! It works so much better than the other brands I have tried! You won’t be disappointed!
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
Seemed like a nice brush for the price. But after a few times, the bristles seemed sharp and hard. I washed it, did the same thing after a couple times. Maybe it is my sensitive skin. I wouldn't buy a brush from the brand again .
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This brush is good for a nice smooth mineral powder or a powder foundation. I think that this brush is personally not good for me because i use liquid foundation, but my mom really likes this brush so it probably is a good quality. She is satisfied with the brush.
Cynthia C.
Nice and soft for an all over face brush but completely worthless as a refillable brush. Hardly any product comes out of the brush after you fill it up. It’s almost better just to dip the brush in the product instead. Like that it’s retractable and has a lid but I don’t feel that it keeps any product from coming out of it, but moreso to keep the brush clean and fluffy.
Kiley K.
Works very nice and blends well. I have had this product for awhile and it is still in perfect condition. It is super soft and recommended using this, I do plan on purchasing more products like this by this company
ZachandNikki O.
Ashland
This brush I've used it actually belonged to someone else tho mine are from dollar store but this one itched my face. I have sensitive skin so its hard for me to find products that don't irritate my skin.
Stephanie  M.
Yonkers, NY
A lot of people use thus product , is it any good ?
Anggy G.